BloggersArena

What Does Your Nose Say About Your Personality?



You can tell a whole awful lot about your personality based off your nose!Find what yours says about you right here.

What Your Nose Says About You

What Your Nose Says About You

The study of physiognomy is the study or assessment of a persons character based on his facial features. It makes assumptions on your personality based on features such as a broad forehead or cross eyebrows or even on the length of your nose.

yes you read that right, you can tell a persons personality just by looking at their nose. And it is something that is backed by years of study and research on the topic. Of course you can't tell absolutely everything about that person just from this information. But we can always try, and that's what we are going to do. Let's just get right down to it... find out here what your nose says about you!

#8 The Roman Nose

#8 The Roman Nose

This type of nose has a small bump about halfway down the ridge. It points downwards at the tip and indicates a very strong personality. A strong personality does not mean that a person is impulsive but that they are intense people.

People of this kind are particularly good at rallying people to take action. This sniffer belongs to the strong of heart, the carefully measured, and the influential. As an example of someone with this nose wouldn't you say Sophia Coppola fits this description?

#7 The Nubian Nose

#7 The Nubian Nose

This nose is short in length, and wide in width. Such a nose is actually a lot more uncommon than many of the other noses on this list. But it is still a very prominent facial feature.

People with Nubian noses are always seeking for new ways to approach issues, are very curious and open minded. These make them to be charismatic and they often draw people to themselves when it comes to their personalities. Did someone say Barack Obama?

#6 The Turned Up Nose

#6 The Turned Up Nose

This nose is lengthy and curved with a nearly-concave slope and upwards tip. People with such noses are often extremely positive people. They are natural optimists.

They also possess nurturing qualities, enthusiasm and a strong bond with family and friends. Victoria Beckham anyone? Indeed!

#5 The Greek Nose

#5 The Greek Nose

There's strength in this nose. It is long and straight with a narrow ridge and an all-around appearance of meaning business. People bearing the Greek nose are facts-based, to the point, hard-working, and fairly serious individuals.

They keep their emotions to themselves and their eyes on the prize. These people are also very skilled, inspirational and functional. They are logical thinkers who will be perfect to be with in times of crisis. He is not technically a human but wouldn't you say that Michaelangelo's "David" exudes everything...

#4 The Snub Nose

#4 The Snub Nose

Ahh, the snub nose, the good old sub nose.One of the noses named one of the most attractive to have. This lil' guy is relatively small, it isn't protrusive at all, in any direction.

This nose is small, sloping upward at the tip, so that the nostrils are visible. Those with the SN react quickly, are quick-witted, and street-wise. They can sometimes be aggressive but are a whack of fun and full of energy. Whose got one? Well, Lily Allen, of course.

#3 The Hawk Nose

#3 The Hawk Nose

This nose is long and has a bit of a hook on the tip that points down. The ridge itself is usually curved and it's very prominent. If you viewed such a nose from a profile view, you will notice it is much like the beak of a hawk hence its name.

A very strong trait these people possess is that fact that they don't care what others think of them. You'll never see them seeking approval but you'll definitely see them working hard to achieve their goals, often rebelling along the way. Only one name comes to mind - Barbara Streisand.

#2 The Celestial Nose

#2 The Celestial Nose

This is not a very common nose and it somewhat resembles the snub. These are long and narrow and very symmetrical on each side. Although these noses are thought to be very attractive, studies have shown that people with such noses struggle to reach physical and spiritual maturity.

Still, though, they're damn fine looking so what are you gonna do? I'd still date Carey Mulligan.

#1 The Aquiline Nose

#1 The Aquiline Nose

This nose is, for lack of a better word, pointy.The name aquiline is of Latin origin meaning "eagle-like". It is very straight and sits at an almost-90-degree angle.

They are assumed to be more attractive in men than in women, this assumption is however debatable. The nose has an aura of strength, which is an attractive quality in a woman.Dominant ladies and gents, who sport such noses are considered tacticians with a business mind. Sounds like Harry Potter doesn't it? Well, Daniel Radcliffe.



Comments :


What’s Popular Now :


>> Travel Agents Reveal The Most Shocking Things Ever Said To Them By Customers. These Are Priceless
>> Ever Stayed At A Famous Haunted Hotel? Well You Can Now!
>> 13 Instances Where The Faults Of Others Will Make You Cringe
>> The School Called Her After Her Daughter Hit A Boy. Her Response? This is PERFECT!
>> Some Amazing Math Hacks That They Didn't Teach You In School
>> One Of The Most Dangerous Tourist Spot Loses It's Existence Due To This Reason.
>> 13 Actual Baby Names That Will Make You Want To Punch Parents In The Face
>> 10 Snaps That Certify You Might Possibly Have Thalassophobia
>> 7 Failed Constructions That Could Have Been Avoided
>> This Guy Got Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison For One Dumb Prank


528