BloggersArena

Top 10 Craziest Things Ever Found In Food





Take a look at the Top 10 Craziest Things Ever Found In Food.

#10 A Phone

#10 A Phone

Not a chipped phone, not a phone chip, but a phone in her chips : that's what Emma Schweiger found in her Clancy's Ripple Potato Chips. She opened the bag, went in for the first chip and there it was. This isn't the grossest thing you can find in your food. But it is pretty bizarre. It's also pretty unsanitary. This is completely serious.

#9 A Band Aid

#9 A Band Aid

It was most likely nothing but an embarrassing accident. One woman found a used band aid in her McDonald's french fries. She was so traumatized, she had a heart attack on the spot. The incident happened while she was a student at the University of Illinois. After she recovered from the incident, she shared a bit of education with the McDonald's employees. She suggested that they put on gloves while they work. Thanks to her, that particular branch is much more sanitary. But should things have gotten to this point before the idea occurred to them?



#8 A Dead Frog

#8 A Dead Frog

How did a dead frog find its way into a Pepsi can? I think thats disgusting! Fred DeNegri took a blind sip out of his can and started choking on frog slime. He says the Pepsi was thick, chunky and rank. He poured out the gross liquid, but something was stuck inside. Later, tests by the FDA proved that it was a long-dead frog.



#7 Human Flesh

#7 Human Flesh

In 2005, a Miami man was dining at his local Arby's when he found a piece of skin in his chicken sandwich. No, not chicken skin - the substance was allegedly a dangling piece of flesh about three-fourths of an inch long. He had a bandage on his right thumb. The truly scary part is where this happened: it was at Arby's restaurant. Maybe they should just tell the public they are switching to serving finger sandwiches instead.

#6 Syringes

#6 Syringes

How can one get a Syringes in his/her food? A Hawaii-based soldier claims he was injured by a needle a few bites into his Burger King Triple Stacker in December 2010. At the hospital they found another needle in his stomach. He was hospitalized for six days. He sued Burger King for "severe physical injury" to his stomach, rectum and tongue. We don't know how much he sued for. But whatever it was, it's not enough. This sounds like something right out of "Saw".

#5 A Finger

#5 A Finger

In 2005, San Jose, Calif., police were investigating the strange case of a woman who claimed to have found a finger in her bowl of Wendy's chili. In what turned out to be remarkably like a game of Clue, detectives had different ideas about where the finger might have come from: A recently deceased aunt? A mysterious ranch worker? A rural Nevada woman who lost it to a pet leopard? The answer: None of the above . Police determined that the finger belonged to a Nevada man who had given it to the woman's husband to plant in her food, hoping to scam the restaurant chain for money.

#4 A Mouse

#4 A Mouse

We all "love that chicken from Popeye's". Popeye's may serve an assortment of Cajun-inspired chicken, fish, and shrimp offerings, but mouse is not on the menu. But one man found something different in his box. And when he bit down on the fried snack, he found something small and furry. If you have to find a mouse in your food, the worst way to discover it is with your mouth. After the incident, there was an immediate investigation. Turns out, that particular Popeye's had a mouse infestation.

#3 A Chicken Head

#3 A Chicken Head

On the bright side, chicken nuggets are made from actual chickens. But In a story that made national headlines, an American mother of two ordered McDonald's Happy Meals for her children and a burger and fries for herself. When she saw that her kids had left a few nuggets untouched, she reached across the table only to discover what appeared to be the deep-fried head of a chicken.

#2 A 7-inch Knife

#2 A 7-inch Knife

Subway sandwiches artists apparently aren't paid enough to keep track of their tools. A Queens, NY man found that out the hard way. When he bit into his Italian cold-cut trio, he chomped on a 7-inch knife. It was baked right into the bun. Luckily, the man didn't cut his mouth. But he still successfully sued Subway for $20,000. And that's not even the first time it's happened. An English man found a 4-inch knife laying inside his chilli chicken Subway sandwich.

#1 A Condom

#1 A Condom

Restaurants are full of surprises. In 2002, a woman sat down to a steaming bowl of clam chowder at pricey McCormick and Schmick's. It was delicious -- until she bit down on something long and rubbery. It was totally a condom. The woman later sued McCormick and Schmick's and settled out of court for an undisclosed amount. The restaurant then turned around and sued the soup supplier. The condom is bad enough. But now we know that McCormick and Schmick's doesn't make their own soup? Strike two, McCormick and Schmick, strike two.





Comments :


What’s Popular Now :


>> This Crazy Truck Is Used To Transport Windmill Wings
>> 7 Shameless Texts From Obvious Gold Diggers
>> A Mother of 3 Shares How to Get Back in Shape Perfectly...
>> 12 Infectious Laugh Conducting Pictures that’ll Hurt your Chest
>> 13 Pictures That Prove Drunk Men Do The Stupidest Things
>> 10 Images That Will Make You Think What's Wrong With The World
>> Australia's Sexiest Woman Bindi Irwin Has Grown Up This Beautiful, WOW
>> Here Are 10 Pictures That Will Make You Question Your Existence!
>> Parents Share The Most Dark And Chilling Thing Their Child Has Ever Said To Them.
>> Texts From Family Members That Are Quite Funny


97