This Man Did A Big Mistake By Sticking His Finger Into This Strange Hole!
And offered to stick his finger in it.
#9 Yup, he did that.
He offered to stick his finger down a hole he absolutely knew nothing about.
#8 After getting many up votes for his proposal....
He went ahead with it.
#7 Good news?
He didn't die.
#6 Bad news?
He could have died. Especially if he lived in some other places.
#5 And the hole?
It was a spider hole. But if he were in Australia, that would have been a deadly Sydney funnel web spider. Which meant...
#4 A single bite from that insect...
Will cause immense pain, which could lead to death at times!
#3 If he lived in the United States.....
He would be dealing with a common grass spider. Their bites are quite painful but they don't prefer to bite.
Also, the grass spider doesn't have enough venom to kill a human.
What you need to know is that don't be an idiot and stick your fingers into holes you don't know about. It's probably a spider hole, keeping your backyard bug free.
What’s Popular Now :
>> This TV Is Invisible And Looks Better Than Our Normal Television. Take A Look...
>> This Makeup Artist Changed The Way Her Grandma Looked. Take A Look...
>> This Video Will Make You Never Want To Try Drugs...It's Heartbreaking
>> Whales Found Dead With Strange Things In Their Stomach
>> Cops Talk About The Smartest Criminals They Ever Caught! And You Won't Believe This....
>> OMG! Locals Cut Open Giant Snake... Guess What Comes Out Next - This Viral Video Crossed Over .2 Million Views
>> 13 Pictures That Will Make You Think WTF?!
>> COLORADO MCDONALD'S OFFERS FIRST MARIJUANA FRIENDLY SMOKING SECTION
>> Doctor LIES About Pregnant Mom's Baby. 15 Month's Later, Notice What She's Holding In Her Hands.
>> This House Is Worth A LOT But Yet It Is Being Sold CHEAP! Still No Buyers Though! Why? The Answer Lies In A Google Maps Photo