BloggersArena

Have You Ever Woken Up In The Middle Of Night Paralyzed? You're Not Alone



This isn't unusual...

#5 Night Paralysis

#5 Night Paralysis

Paralysis, in simple words is a condition where your partial body stops functioning appropriately. This usually happens in a very old age but there have been exceptions. In fact, sometimes a very bad body posture might just effect your future health. But here, we are dealing with a very different subject. We are talking about 'sleep paralysis.'

Have you ever woken up midnight just to realize that a part of your body is just not working? If you think this is very uncommon, you are wrong. It in fact is fairly common.

The people who have experienced it say that 'it lasts a few seconds, several moments at most, or occasionally longer and usually occurs right before you are about to fall asleep or wake up.' There's more to this.

#4 A Mysterious Presence

#4 A Mysterious Presence

There are lot of stories that say some spooky stuff about sleep paralysis. People who have experienced this have reported that they feel a presence of something often described as 'malevolent, threatening or, evil,' and many feel a large amount of terror and panic. Now this sounds really spooky, right?

But scientists relate this to hallucination. So scientifically, a mysterious presence isn't really possible. People relate this thing to spirituality also. So is it connected to any spiritual element?

Go ahead to learn more.

#3 Spirituality

#3 Spirituality

Many real life cases suggests that this sleep paralysis might just have some spiritual connection. Although nothing is proved yet but the one's who have experienced this say that the experience is of floating or being outside the body, or visits from entities not of this world, near death experiences, and more.

#2 Lucid Dreaming

#2 Lucid Dreaming

Lucid dreaming is a state where you are conscious while dreaming. Buddhists are known to practice lucid dreaming as a means of approaching enlightenment. Basically they strive to control their consciousness while dreaming. So some people reported this while suffering from sleep paralysis.

#1 The Experience

#1 The Experience

Now the question is whether the experience that you get here is real or unreal? There's a huge debate on this. The one's who have experienced this say that this is very real but the scientific followers who haven't really experienced anything like this doesn't really believe in this phenomena. Eventually, it all depends on your belief system! So whatever you believe...



Comments :


What’s Popular Now :


>> Did You Know The Reason Why This Photo Is Going Viral On The Internet Lately ?
>> Trypophobia Is A Real, Terrifying Thing, And You Definitely Have It
>> 15 Horrifying Urban Legends That Turned Out To Be True
>> Look At The Changes In Michael Jackson's Looks Over The Period Of Years
>> These Are Possibly The Most Cruel Experiments Ever Practiced On Humans
>> She Stuffs Spaghetti Into a Muffin Tin. What She Makes Will Impress All of Your Dinner. Guests
>> 13 Parents Who've Proved Parenting Is A Tedious Job.
>> She Hogged The Limelight For A Crisp Tan! 4 Years Later She Looks Like This
>> Weird Hairdos On The Pets They Own!!!
>> 13 Of The Most Hilarious And Unusual Solutions To The Everyday Problems.


933