Entire family dies after young woman makes a simple mistake in the kitchen
Lunches are not always fruitful. Sometimes, they become fatal as well. This is 8-year-old Maria Chelysheva, from Russia just desired to eat some potato fries. But, what she did to her family without even knowing, is beyond you can think!
#2 The Whole Family Died
This happened one day when the entire family of 4, got down to the cellar to get some potatoes, but unfortunately, they never came back! First the father Mikhail Chelyshev, 42, went, then ahead of him, went the mother, Anastasia Chelysheva, 38, followed by the brother, Georgy Chelyshev, 18. The grandmother got scared when none of them returned, so she alerted a neighbor, but before assistance arrived, she went down too.
The reason will shock the hell out of you! Read on to know what happened to all the members when they went to take some potatoes!
#1 The Stored Potatoes
The potatoes were stored from quite some time in the cellar and those potatoes had glycoalkaloids, a chemical compound that is also found in some poisonous plants. When stored for long or left in hot conditions, they become toxic and deadly. The older the potatoes, the stronger the toxicity. So, the toxic fumes from the potatoes killed everyone who went to the cellar to fetch some potatoes!
Sure, it sounds scary, but it is really a true story!
What’s Popular Now :
>> VIDEO: Everyone Came To Sit With Her, But When This Man Sat Down I Got Chills!
>> The Top 10 Compilation Of The Most Worst Customers Walmart Has Ever Served!
>> Checkout Which Hairstyle Suits On What Type Of Face
>> WOMAN SETS HER HUSBAND ON FIRE FOR SEXUALLY ABUSING HER DAUGHTER.
>> Hitchhiker Was Locked In Coffin For 7 Years And Was Only Let Out To Be Raped
>> No One Believes She Has A 70-Inch Butt. So She Decided To Do THIS!
>> This Street Musician Was About To Call It Quits..But Then These Kittens Showed Up And Did This
>> Family Puts Down A 5-Bedroom Home And Are Staying In A Hotel In A Terrible Condition. THIS Is Why..
>> This Woman Beat The Hell Out A Guy Who Groped Her In An Elevator
>> The Water From His Ears Trickles Down Into The Bucket, But Then Something Unexpected Gushes Out..