BloggersArena

Earth's End Is Near And NASA Has Something To Prove This





This is dangerous and alarming.

#7 Global Warming

#7 Global Warming

Global warming isn't a subject that we aren't familiar with. Change in the average temperature and melting of ice are all things that we are very well aware of.

What we aren't aware of is that these things have become more alarming and dangerous and NASA has proved it. They have proved it using the phenomena of Perennial ice.

#6 Perennial ice

#6 Perennial ice

So NASA recently released an animated video that shows a rapid decline in Arctic's Perennial ice. FYI, Perennial ice is that portion of sea ice that survives the summer melt season.

The image that you see is of Arctic sea ice in September 1984. The white portion visible in the picture is the perennial ice. It could survive for up to 4-9 years of extreme ice without melting.



#5 The Change

#5 The Change

Now this is the image of Arctic sea ice in September 2016. The change is absolutely visible. There has been a drastic change in the old ice. The younger ice, on the other hand, has become the majority across the arctic.

This in itself makes a very loud statement about the deteriorating conditions on Planet Earth. The video is scary for every human being.

Checkout the video ahead.



#4 What If?

#4 What If?

Not only this illustration is an eye-opener but a wake-up call for all of us. If we keep treating our planet the way we do, we are in for huge trouble.

The question is very simple, what if all the ice of the world melts? What then? This is something that all of us should know!

#3 The Study

#3 The Study

We are already losing on the wildlife thanks to the pace with which the ice melts today.A few animals are already changing their feeding and migration patterns.

One study published in environmental research letters found that if the Arctic sea ice melts, England will probably get a little rainier and the northern jet stream will shift southwards bringing cold polar air making winters colder and Snowier in North America. Now this is scary, right?

#2 The Freshwater Problems

#2 The Freshwater Problems

We all know for a fact that two major ice sheets are the Greenland and the Antarctic Ice sheets, which which stores in about 99 percent of the fresh water on Earth.

Now if anything is to happen to these ice sheets, we must prepare ourselves for No freshwater whatsoever. We are worried about all these things because of the video that NASA released.

Checkout that video ahead.

#1 The Video

We certainly have to stop and take this warning by our mother nature seriously. If you are still not serious about this, I hope the video changes your point of view.

Checkout the video.





Comments :


What’s Popular Now :


>> 13 Images That Prove Drunk You Thinks Differently From Sober You
>> Using A Blender, This Guy Executes The Coolest But Most Illegal DIY Project Ever
>> Bizarre Creature Found Floating In The Persian Gulf...What The Heck Is This?
>> These 12 Countries Have Unusually Typical Set Of Rules For School Uniforms
>> The Bride is 11, The Groom 35 Years Old. See What The Family Do When They Get Married.. WOW!
>> Can You Spot The Reason Why This Photo Of The Family Sitting On A Swing Has Been Going Viral?
>> Woman Arrested After Killing Boyfriend Who Fake Proposed As An April Fools Prank
>> A Creature Bit A Great White Shark In Half. When I See What Bit It? This Is Terrifying!
>> 13 Tinder Profiles That Are So Funny, You'll Want To Swipe Right
>> 15 Strange Moments When Politicians And Royalty Broke RULE Showing Their Human Side.


3582