BloggersArena

DID YOU EVER NOTICE WHY THE COPS TOUCH THE TAIL LIGHT OF YOUR CAR AFTER THEY GRAB YOU ?



HERE'S THE REASON WHY

#8 CAPIOPHOBIA WE CALL IT..

#8 CAPIOPHOBIA WE CALL IT..

Whenever you step out of the house, one of the wishes that you secretly make to the god is that he does not make you face a cop. For the reason that as soon as you will face him, everything will become terrible. The way they talk, the way they treat you is much more than a torture. Facing a cop instantly makes you feel like a criminal, even if you haven’t done any crime.

#7 THE WIERD THING A COP DOES

#7 THE WIERD THING A COP DOES

Did you ever notice that after the cop grabs you, they start touching and checking the tail light of your car? Did you ever find out why?

#6 THE SECRET..

#6 THE SECRET..

As per a statement on lifeaspire.com, ‘the custom of touching a tail light really backpedals to past times worth remembering of policing the expressways. Prior to the development of dash cams, policemen were super subtle with their strategies. They may be considered as the slanted cops or the ones doing anything unlawful but actually, these law authorization officers really wanted to get the driver or travellers unprepared.'

But how useful it was back then? Continue ahead to know.

#5 MORE TO IT..

#5 MORE TO IT..

The statement further mentioned, 'It's normal for individuals to attempt and shroud their illegal medications or firearms directly after they are grabbed by a cop. Tapping the tail light has the advantage of starting these culprits before they can wrap up their reserve of sick gotten products.’

It also stated that they even tap the lights to leave a mark as a proof.

#4 IMPRESSION

#4 IMPRESSION

This custom is really sharp in that if the officer touches your auto's backlight, his fingerprints will be there to discover should you choose to assault him or more terrible, slaughter him.

#3 ITS AN OLD THING NOW..

#3 ITS AN OLD THING NOW..

You won’t find this custom being practised these days as it was done just for the sake of an old ritual.

There's more to find out regarding the touching of the tail light. Keep reading.

#2 THIS MAY TURN DEADLY

#2 THIS MAY TURN DEADLY

When the cops tap the light, the criminals get an idea of their whereabouts & make it easy for them to attack.

#1 THE MISCONCEPTION

#1 THE MISCONCEPTION

Since nobody knew the reason behind the tap, many used to think that the tap was made to check whether the light is undamaged. Suspicion creates curiosity.



Comments :


What’s Popular Now :


>> 10 Photos Which Prove That Life Can Troll You Anytime
>> Ever Thought Why Crushed Stones Are Used To Cover The Side Tracks? That Is Because...
>> 10 Architectural Fails That Will Give You A Good Laugh
>> 2.5 Million Pounds of Chicken Recalled Because of Salmonella
>> Strange!!! Isn't It, 4,50,000 Condom$ Been Given To Rio Athletes... Why???
>> 10 Unresolved Mysteries On Earth
>> Her Brain Was Fried By Ecstasy. What She Now Looks Like, You'll Never Believe.
>> Gay Teen Asks Friend's Mom If He Can Attend Girls' Sleepover. Her Reply Has Internet In Stitches
>> The Pimple Popping Doctor's Greatest Pimple Popping Case Ever!
>> 17 Gym Fails That Will Make You Say WTF


4595