BloggersArena

15 Stunning Facts About Jason Statham





Jason Statham is one amazing person and these facts about the star just backs our statement. Take a look...

A Model

A Model

How many of us knew that Jason Statham was a model before he became an actor? He didn't like his own smile, so he would pose with a scowl – and this is actually what lead to him being picked for casting by Guy Ritchie, because he looked so tough.

The Ad

Do you remember his part in Kit-Kat commercial? Well, if you don't the here it is, for you.



The Year...

The Year...

There isn't any clarity on the year he was born in. Some say 1967 while others say 1972.



Street Seller Skills

Street Seller Skills

This man has some amazing street seller skills. For his first audition, Guy Ritchie asked Jason to sell him a piece of fake jewelry for Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels. Statham was already so good at it, that he actually left with some of Guy Ritchie's money.

Was Kicked Out...

Was Kicked Out...

Jason is possibly the only man who was kicked out of the playboy mansion as he wasn't posing with girls.

An Amazing diver...

An Amazing diver...

The man was an amazing diver as well. He participated in the 10m Platform and the 3m Springboard events for the National British team.

His own

His own

The man is known to do most of his stunts himself!

Failed!

Failed!

The man failed his driving tests a lot of times! While he's an incredibly talented driver, that doesn't translate into passing the test apparently.

That Arrest

That Arrest

He was once arrested for driving a golf cart. He was caught taking a joy ride on the freeway with Kristin Cavallari after a party at Coachella in 2010, but nothing serious came of the matter.

Himself

Himself

Remember the Helicopter stunt in the end of Crank? He performed it himself!

Chinatown

Chinatown

None of the extras from the Chinatown scene of Crank were aware of what was happening. Yes, really!

Almost His Last...

Almost His Last...

Little that we know is that plane scene from The Expendables was almost his last. Stallone decided to have Statham be the one to fire the nose cone guns on the day of filming the scene, and after the two finished filming, the pilot informed them that the engine was leaking and they were lucky it had managed to stay in the air as long as it had. Now this one was one lucky escape!

Death Race

Death Race

Remember Death Race? Statham went through incredibly brutal physical training for his role in Death Race.

Chess Master

Chess Master

Jason is an amazing Chess player!

And A Soccer Player!

And A Soccer Player!

Jason is an amazing Soccer player as well!





Comments :


What’s Popular Now :


>> Someone Kept Stealing His Packages, So He Came Up With The Perfect Revenge
>> 18 of The Best Well Sh*t Moments
>> 10 Times Photoshop Experts Skilfully Trolled All Those Innocent People
>> All The Athletes Who Participated From This Country Are Arrested For Not Winning A Medal.
>> I Found An iPhone On The Ground And What I Saw In Its Phone Gallery Terrified Me
>> 15 Slightly Terrible Things That Makes Every Girl Cringe
>> 10 Pictures Which Reveals The Whole Story Through Background
>> 12 Weird Women From All Around The World Who Will Make You Say WTH
>> A Family Thought It Lost Both Mother And The Unborn Baby Until They Witnessed This
>> 15 Epic Reflection Fails That Are Hilarious AF


5947