BloggersArena

15 Fantastic Pictures That'll Keep You Going All Day Long



This is some brilliantly hilarious stuff

#15 Letter T

#15 Letter T

Everyday there are tons of amazing things happening around us. If we stop and notice all of them, our life will become very relaxed. There are some random stuffs that'll make you smile. Here we bring you a collection of fantastic, hilarious, awesome and quirky photos that'll give you just the escape from this stressful world you need. Check these out!

The first one is about letter T. For crying out loud, this guy could've said teeth or tongue but no, human brain has to work in a wrong direction. Titties? Seriously?

#14 Sex And Marriage

#14 Sex And Marriage

This is literally that situation where you say, Daahhhh-aaahhhh, come again? Everything is confused. Everything.

#13 Life falling Apart?

#13 Life falling Apart?

This just shows how sad our lives have become. Chocolate is the only ray of hope left in our lives. What will you rate yourself on the scale mentioned in the picture?

#12 That Funny Moment

#12 That Funny Moment

We've experienced tons of funny moments in school. this face is of that moment when your teacher fails to judge you right. She's giving you a punishment without even knowing that this is what you wanted. All the time.

#11 Damn Autocorrect

#11 Damn Autocorrect

Do not poke your nose in someone's life without any valid reason. And most importantly, do not lose in your own game. Damn these auto corrects, so annoying!

#10 Cute

#10 Cute

When animals act cute, they look cute (unlike me). This is such a cute picture. Drawn to the heat and looking all cute! We need more of such cuteness in our world.

#9 All About Perspective

#9 All About Perspective

Have you ever thought about this? Or like this? If no then it's time you do. That's an interesting perspective I must say. 10 lb brain piloting a slab of meat, right!

#8 Such An Ass

#8 Such An Ass

There's a reason why donkey is treated the way it is treated by other more intelligent donkeys (get it? get it?) in the world. And this is the reason. Ok seriously, I have no clue what is happening here, do you? Donkey apprehended!

#7 Upwards Or Downwards?

#7 Upwards Or Downwards?

Ok, this is a trick question now. Is this Spiraling upwards or downwards? Is there any way to know it? Any way what so ever? My money is on the upwards.

#6 Jurassic Park

#6 Jurassic Park

Ever saw Spielberg's men working behind the screen? Well, here we have for you. Exclusively, Jurassic Park behind the scenes! Ross will be so happy after looking at this (reach to the reference faster my FRIENDS)

#5 Creepy

#5 Creepy

This is the creepiest thing I've seen in the long long time. So many hands for what? And that too so many hands on a fridge. Are you kidding me? That's just plain creepy!

#4 Guts

#4 Guts

Very a few people in this world have guts to do what this man is doing in the picture. A real life badass if I may say. Way to go kid. It's time you play with crocodiles now!

#3 Cat Fight

#3 Cat Fight

Which dog, I mean Man in this world doesn't love a cat fight. Every man does. It works as an eye drop for our eyes. No matter what time it is, we are always ready to see and enjoy one. But even this one? This is royal rumble of different level!!!

#2 Twisted

#2 Twisted

Ok, this is just twisted. What exactly is going on here? Are they working on some kind of lesbo scene? Ok, before your theatre of thoughts start flowing rapidly let us tell you that this is an anti bullying photo. These photos are juts getting twisted with every passing day. Crazy!

#1 Akon

#1 Akon

A true super star is the one who acts like a super hero even off screen. And Akon is definitely one of them. Now we know why he is one of the brightest stars the world has ever seen.




Comments :


What’s Popular Now :


>> 10 Bizarre Births In Which Animals Were Born From Humans
>> Just because of one man, the entire format of the show was changed. Take a look...
>> She Disappeared Without A Trace in 1850, Then Years Later They Found This
>> He Will Give You Tears Of Laughter As He Shares His First Week Working Experience At Target.
>> 13 Struggles That Are All Too Real For Short Girls.
>> Facebook Deleted Her Account Because She Has An Inappropriate Name Apparently
>> Check How This Dad 'Breastfed' His Baby Girl In The Absence Of Her Mother
>> Immediately Check Your Friend's List On Facebook. If You See This Lady, Delete Her ASAP. Here's Why
>> Don't Throw These Bags Again! When You'll See What They Can Do, You'll Keep Them Like A Gold
>> New Types Of Mummified Bodies Are Being Found And You Won't Believe How They Died In The First Place!


859