BloggersArena

You are a genius if you can solve this in 15 seconds flat!



Do you consider yourself smarter than an average person,more than your best friend or even smarter than Albert Einstein himself? Are you always competing with your siblings or your friends,trying to determine who is the smartest in your family or group of friends? Well,if you think you're...

#14 Cheesy question.

#14 Cheesy question.

This one is tricky if you aren't a cheese person or don't know much about cheese. However, you can use a little out-of-the-box thinking to solve this one.What kind of cheese is made backwards?

#13 Got it?

#13 Got it?

The answer is Edam cheese! How do you spell made backwards? Edam!

If you got this, you sure deserve a pat on the back.

#12 Thinking hat on.

#12 Thinking hat on.

What is that one thing December has that other months do not have?

#11 Any guesses?

#11 Any guesses?

Is it possibly 31 days? No, because there are seven months with 31 days. Can it be Christmas? Well, technically should be right, but not what we are looking for. The right answer is letter D.

We aren't done yet! Stay tuned.

#10 How really?

#10 How really?

There are two people who are playing chess. They have played five games in all, and each one of them has won 3 games already. Possible reasons why?

#9 That makes sense.

#9 That makes sense.

As a matter of fact, the two men aren’t facing each other. They are obviously facing two different opponents, and hence it's possible for them both to win three games.

#8 Redefining logic.

#8 Redefining logic.

There are in all ten fishes inside of an enclosed tank. Of which, two sank, four swam away, and three were dead. What is the count of fishes now?

#7 Did you get it?

#7 Did you get it?

The answer is there are ten fish left in the tank. As mentioned it’s an enclosed tank, and so none of the fishes can escape.

Go ahead, test your thinking abilities.

#6 Musically chanllenged.

#6 Musically chanllenged.

A postal service followed a strict rule of not sending items exceeding the length of one meter. However, a man wants to send his ancient flute which is 1.4 m long and cannot be disassembled. How can he send it?

#5 Figured it?

#5 Figured it?

The man could simply put the flute in a box measuring 1 meter by 1 meter and place the flute diagonally in it to put it safely.

#4 Counting days?

#4 Counting days?

As per the calendar, some months have 31 days whereas some months have 30 days. So, how many months have 28 days?

#3 Think it over.

#3 Think it over.

Guessed it to be February? Sorry to say you are wrong since all the 12 months have 28 days!

Last leg of determining if you are the next Einstein.

#2 Changing positions.

#2 Changing positions.

You’re a participant in a race, and you have overtaken the second-place person. What place does this leave you at?

#1 Ah,that was close!

#1 Ah,that was close!

If you thought like most people did and said it's the first place, you are wrong.If you overtake someone who is at the second place then you occupy their place i.e the second place.



Comments :


What’s Popular Now :


>> Couple converts bus into a home. They’re efficient use of space is sure to impress you
>> Ex NASA Engineer Makes Everyone Freak Out When He Turns Sand Into ‘Liquid Soup’, And Here’s How He Did It
>> What Happens When Identical Twin Brothers Marry Identical Twin Sisters?
>> Ever Wondered How A Shotgun Works? Find Out The Answer Now!
>> Scientists Claim That This 18-Yr-Old Is The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth
>> Why Do We Always 'Push' The Door When It Says 'Pull'? The Mystery Is Solved!
>> 7 Tricks To Completely Blow Off Your Teacher’s Mind
>> Unsolved Mysteries That Science Can't Explain
>> For The First Time Ever, They Tried A Virtual Autopsy On A 300 Years Old Mummy To Unveil The Secret.
>> Mom Has To Deliver Via C-Section. Now Watch When The Baby Crawls Out!


4727