Husband Realizes His Wife Is Cheating, Leaves A Note For The Other Man
This husband is surely doing nothing of the two available choices. He decides to leave a note for the person who’s “doing his wife”. Want to know the content of this note? Well, he asked a few things about his wife’s lover, the other man in the house.
To My Wife
To the guy doing my wife. You know who you are. Yes, I know. No, I am not angry, I would just ask a few things of you. After all, you are giving it to my wife.
1. Please stop leaving the seat up, I keep getting blamed and it is starting to get old.
So Caring Husband
2. You may be giving me a chance to go fishing more often but please stop drinking all my beer. It is fine if you have a couple while you visit (god knows I drink plenty before I find her attractive), but please leave me a few as I have to be there longer than you.
3. If you do drink the last one buy more or leave money on the counter I will pick some up.
4. Please replace the toilet paper when you use it all. For some reason, my 5-year-old son believes if it is not there he does not have to wipe. We keep it under the sink unless you can recommend a better spot?
5. After doing my wife please use something disposable to wipe off with. The basket of clothes on the right is mine and the clothes are clean as my wife does not do my washing, I run out of time rushing to work. Last week my sweatshirt was crusty(thanks).
6. Please do not tell my children that you are their uncle, they are young not mentally challenged.
7. Please stop turning the heat up, You pay nothing and electric company is putting it in my ass, my wife may like it but I think it hurts.
wholeheartedly He wrote,
8. When she asks “do these pants make me look fat,” say no. You may think giving a different answer will make her think twice about eating a gallon of ice cream a day but all you are doing is giving her a reason to go buy more pants that she will look just as fat in.
9. Stop eating the baked goods. The brownies you ate were from my mom for my birthday. My wife has not cooked anything that good for years and if she does she will not share.
10. Try shifting your weight when you sit in my chair. The recliner that I rarely have time for (soccer games and practice, the basketball camp for the kids takes much of my time and I try to help with school work too)has a grove in it that forces me to roll to the left.
Lastly, I would like to thank you for taking her to lunch on Valentines Day. She was not as hungry as usual and only ordered one meal. I may be able to use the money I saved to take the children to a movie. I hope you can help me with these items, it may become awkward if I have to confront her. If you can do this for me I will give you a heads up on when I will be gone and for how long so that you don’t feel rushed.
P.S. I am going to take the kids to the Great Wolf Lodge on the 3rd of April for four days, I have a bottle of vodka above the fridge if you find yourself low on beer.
What’s Popular Now :
>> A Couple With 55 Years Of Age Difference Are Planning To Have Kids As They Are Madly In Love
>> An Illustrator From Ghana Created Amazing Pictures Which Will Relate Anyone In a Relationship.
>> These 10 pairs Are The Most Compatible Zodiac Signs.
>> Bride's Father Stops Mid-Way While Walking His Daughter Down The Aisle. The Reason Will Blow Your Mind!
>> Kids Were Abandoned By Mother After Divorce And When They Met After 7 Years, Life Was Never The Same
>> 10 Couples Who Show Love Changes People For The Best
>> Ways To Stand Up Against Unrequited Love
>> 14 'In A Relationship Vs. After Breakup' Photos People In A Relationship Can Associate With.
>> What It's Like To Sleep With Your Partner
>> 10 Signs That Will Prove Your Man Has Stopped Loving You