BloggersArena

Every Girl's Nightmare Is Ending Up With The 'Wrong One'.You Know What? It's Fine Even If You Do.



Your Knight-In-Shining-Armor might not be the one you are expecting.

#5 The Dream

#5 The Dream

Its a truth universally acknowledged that every girl in possession of her senses has a dream. A dream as to the one she will marry. Her own Prince Charming. Her own "Happily Ever after".

But what happens as the girl grows up? The dream does in fact truly becomes a dream.

Most chalk it up to as childhood talk and teenage fascination. They realize the world is a harsh place. And if they are going to find someone to spend the rest of their life with......

They are going to have to settle!

But do you really have to?!

#4 No you don't!

#4 No you don't!

Yes! Obviously life is harsh and the reality is far more different than what you had in mind when you were young. But that doesn't mean that there's nobody out there for you!

There is someone out there for everyone! And the most important thing to keep in mind when searching for them, is that they don't have to be perfect!

Truth to be told, no matter how stupid and unrealistic the idea of a 'soulmate' sounds, none of us are completely capable of letting that thought go!

So, what does all this mean?!

#3 You need to dream a dream without really dreaming..

#3 You need to dream a dream without really dreaming..

Don't let the sentence fool ya. It's not some psychological thing to be deciphered. It's quite simple actually....But first..

Stop looking for perfection!

Look at yourself in the mirror. What do you see? You see you. You don't see a perfect being But yet you see you. A you who you love. A happy you.

It's the same logic when looking for your significant other....

To expect something of others when you yourself can't satisfy it must be an eye-opener. Perfection is not what leads to happiness.

'Wrong' is not what you think it is...Redefine your meaning of 'Wrong Person'.

Neither is the meaning of 'waiting for the perfect one'.

#2 Don't let the negativity overpower you..

#2 Don't let the negativity overpower you..

Nothing happens without a reason nowadays. But we actually do is exaggerate it. And we don't consider it our fault. When a relationship fails, you say that the other person was the reason it didn't work.

But did YOU try to make it work is the real question you need to be asking...

We don't live in an era where you have to get married just because it's convenient. We live in an era where you can find almost everything about a person just by doing a simple search online...

So if you end up with a wrong person after all this....like someone who has serious problems...it is YOUR FAULT.

Know what you are getting and what you are not. Don't wait until after you are married to change things.

#1 The Ideal Partner Vs. The Perfect Partner

#1 The Ideal Partner Vs. The Perfect Partner

Ultimately this is what it all boils down to.

Everyone has baggage.(Nothing like being manipulative or abusive or serial killer...Because that is in fact very serious. And you need to run from those. Don't look back.) Every relationship is going to take work.

No one is going to hand you a 'Happily Ever After' on a golden plate. You need to work for it.

Together. With your partner. They are human as much as you are. They deserve second chances too.

Life is never what it seems to be. Neither is your partner. So when you make a commitment, stick to it until the end.

Besides the ideal partner might turn out to be your Prince Charming in disguise. Never quite like you imagined him to be. But you will love him. Truly. For everything he is. And that's all that matters. The rest will follow.



Comments :


What’s Popular Now :


>> After She Receives A Letter From Her Husband's Mistress, She WRITES This In Response
>> 14 'In A Relationship Vs. After Breakup' Photos People In A Relationship Can Associate With.
>> He Wasn't Her Real Dad, But He Did Everything He Could Do To Be One And This Is How He Was Repayed. Heartbreaking.
>> The Person Who Photobombed This Family Picture Made The Mom Cry- And Now We're Crying Too. Watch This!
>> Here Are 13 Truths About Married Life That No One Will Ever Tell You!
>> Every Girl's Nightmare Is Ending Up With The 'Wrong One'.You Know What? It's Fine Even If You Do.
>> Here Are The 14 Most Compatible Zodiac Matches That Make The Best Couples!
>> This Man Is Married To Three Women. And THIS Is How He Keeps Them Satisfied.
>> Guy moves in with his girlfriend and can't believe how awesome life is.
>> See Where Eminem's Ex-Wife Is Currently


2729