Officers Shocked When They Found Out Real Reasons For $exual Abuse
A group of convicted rapists and date rapists were interviewed by officers in prison. They were asked what they look for in a potential victim. The answers the officers got completely shocked them.
We've got some actual facts for you that could literally save a life from getting destroyed! If you think you know what rape is all about, you're about to be proved very very wrong. Keep reading to find out.
#4 Inside A Rapist's Mind
1. The first thing men look for in a potential victim is hairstyle. They are most likely to go after a woman with a ponytail, bun, braid
or other hairstyle that can easily be grabbed. They are also likely to go after a woman with long hair. Women with short hair are not common
2. The second thing men look for is clothing. They will look for women who's clothing is easy to remove quickly. Many of them carry scissors around to cut clothing.
3. They also look for women using their cell phone, searching through their purse or doing other activities while walking because they are off guard and can be easily overpowered.
Shocking right? I bet you didn't know all these. And that's okay because you're not a rapist. Keep reading, there's a lot more!
#3 This Is How & What They Think
4. The number one place women are abducted from / attacked at is grocery store parking lots. Number two is office parking lots/garages. Number three is public restrooms.
5. The thing about these men is that they are looking to grab a woman and quickly move her to a second location where they don't have to worry about getting caught.
6. If you put up any kind of a fight at all, they get discouraged because it only takes a minute or two for them to realize that going after you isn't worth it because it will be time-consuming.
It all makes perfect sense. You know it, we know it. There's more and you don't want to miss it.
#2 Be Brave Or At Least Pretend
7. These men said they would not pick on women who have umbrellas,or other similar objects that can be used from a distance, in their hands.
8. Keys are not a deterrent because you have to get really close to the attacker to use them as a weapon. So, the idea is to convince these guys you're not worth it.
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
1. If someone is following behind you on a street or in a garage or with you in an elevator or stairwell, look them in the face and ask them a question, like what time is it, or make general small talk: can't believe it is so cold out here, we're in for a bad winter. Now that you've seen their faces and could identify them in a line- up, you lose appeal as a target.
Most rapists are repeat offenders and repeat offenders know that well. So make sure you talk to them! But there's more...
#1 Share It
2. If you carry pepper spray (this instructor was a huge advocate of it and carries it with him wherever he goes) yelling I HAVE PEPPER
SPRAY and holding it out will be a deterrent.
3. If someone grabs you, you can't beat them with strength but you can do it by outsmarting them. If you are grabbed around the waist from behind, pinch the attacker either under the arm between the elbow and armpit or in the upper inner thigh - HARD.
4. After the initial hit, always go for the groin. I know from a particularly unfortunate experience that if you slap a guy's parts it is extremely painful. You might think that you'll anger the guy and make him want to hurt you more, but the thing these rapists told our instructor is that they want a woman who will not cause him a lot of trouble. Start causing trouble, and he's out of there.
Also check out the picure. It has a few tips you don't want to miss! And share this with everyone!
What’s Popular Now :
>> 13 Common Everyday Objects You Are using Wrong.
>> His Fiancee Dies In A Car Crash. 4 Years Later, He Picks Up Their Engagement Photo And Sees It
>> I Thought Her Tattoo Read 'I'm Fine.' But Watch When She Stands Up...
>> The Best Ways These Teachers Handled Their Students!
>> 15 Bartenders Confess Their Dirtiest Industry Secrets
>> VIDEO: Man Is Washing His Hands In A Clubs Restroom, Now Keep Your Eyes On The Mirror, You'll Be Speechless.
>> He Just Found Out That His Daughter Is Being Bullied At School, But Watch What He Does About It
>> Dude Dances to 'Uptown Funk' Like Nobody is Watching. The Crowd Goes Wild!
>> 13 Powerful Confessions From People Who Are Deaf.
>> 10 Hollywood Celebrities Who Acted In X X X Movies