BloggersArena

7 Reasons Your Wife Is Stressed Out All the Time



Many men come into my office complaining about their wife acting so stressed out all the time. And sometimes the words they use are not that nice.

#5 It's A Mom's World.

#5 It's A Mom's World.

A woman is many things. She is a mother, a daughter, a wife, a sister etc. She is an entity to be celebrated for being so lovable. She has plenty of love to give to everybody that she holds dear. A woman is the giver of love, god made her when he couldn't be around. She has always been the person who holds the house together. But just like every other human she has her point of breaking as well.

A wife is not just a spouse to her husband but she is the link between the two families. But the housewife who does all of this, somehow does have a breaking point. She gets stressed and frustrated because of some reasons. Here are seven reasons, because of which women are stressed all the time. Go to the next page to find out more.

#4 Happy Wife Happy Life

#4 Happy Wife Happy Life

1) Women Are Judged Differently Than Men.



A woman is viewed as the beacon of perfection when it comes to her children, if a father is dropping his kid to the school and the kid is not dressed properly, Or if he has a pen mark on his face, this is considered to be "cute". The father is literally being given a free pass for just trying, but if the kid shows up in school in the same attire with a mother people will think she has a drinking problem . So women are basically being typecast into the same role a woman played almost 30 years ago, even today.

2) Judgement Matters.


If you're a mom you need to realize that your kid is going to be judged in his/her friend circle. Based on what kind of lunch the kid gets, what clothes do they wear and other things of that sort. But not just that, the other kids will judge you too. If they don't like how you look they won't play with your kid and they will call your kid, names. Dress sharp so that they like you, be sweet and make an interesting lunch because a negative judgement against you or your kid will lead you to frustration. Go to the next page and find out more reasons.

#3 She Sleeps Like An Angel

#3 She Sleeps Like An Angel

3) Women Are Often More Intuitive Than Men



Women get things right because of their gut feeling. For example, You could feel that you mom is cool being late to a family dinner by 15 minutes but your wife knows better. She will tell you that you will have to go through the guilt trip because of those 15 minutes, for at least next FIVE months. So unless you want that I suggest you listen to her and get there on time.

4) Women need more sleep


Women need to manage the house hold and the kids. They take care of every single detail that the house needs. A wife sees everything as it is, she needs to fulfill her duties towards the house but she needs the rest too. Hence women need more sleep then men do. Read on to know why she gets angry always.

#2 Women Will Be Women.

#2 Women Will Be Women.

5) Women Know That Housework Matters.



They know what happens if they leave the house dirty. She sees the need for a clean house. Before you say how people shouldn't care about visiting a dirty house, just pause for a second. Would u like to be in a house which is dirty or untidy, if you visit a house like that would you like to stay there for a long time? There is a big upside to a clean hose, somehow it makes u feel relaxed when u enter a clear house which is organized. That's exactly why your wife keeps the house tidy.

6) Your Wife Wants To Feel Heard.


When your wife gives you a suggestion that's because she knows you. She knows your every habit and she also knows how you function. So if one day your wife tells you that it's not a very bright idea to do something a certain way then well believe her, because it's not. She knows why and how you would end up spoiling your own plan within a matter of seconds. Now that you come to think of it, she is like a mother too (not literally). So listen to her. Find out the last but most important reason why your wife is always frustrated and stressed all the time ahead.

#1 My Wife My Hero

#1 My Wife My Hero

7) Your Wife Pays Attention To Detail And That's Partly Why You Have Married Her.


Men mostly marry women and later say that they have become too rigid and a control freak. They think they are too organized and weren't like this before. But what they fail to realize is that she was always like this. She loved organizing her stuff. She even organized her table for crying out loud. Her organized behavior is what saves you a lot of time and effort. So be grateful, because this same woman is going to give you a 40th anniversary surprise but you will forget it.
Share this with your spouse and tell us about the hilarious responses you get and the points you agree on.




Comments :


What’s Popular Now :


>> Mom Walks And Asked The Dog What Happened - The Dog's 'Answer' Made Me Burst Out Laughing
>> He Buys 24 Cups Of Starbucks Every Week, Now Watch What He Does With It
>> 15 Selfies That Can Never Be Forgotten...In The Worst Way Possible
>> This Mother Got To hold Her Baby For The First Time. What Happens Next? I Couldn't Help Crying.
>> 3 Punks Brutalized A Veteran And Dumped Alcohol On His Face, Then Justice Showed Up!
>> The City Would Not Let This Man Build His Garage. But, What He Does Instead? Hilarious!
>> 13 Expectations Vs Reality Of Married People
>> 15 Times She Wished She Were A He
>> Amusing Proof That Idiots Are Living Among Us
>> School Teacher Loses Her Job After Winning Gold Medal For Twerking


750