BloggersArena

Look At What Answers Leah Remini Gave To All Of The Internet's Questions About Scientology





Needlessly to say, it's eye opening.

#17 How are children treated in Scientology?

#17  How are children treated in Scientology?

As old spirits in little bodies who have returned to Scientology... children are treated as adults.

#16 Is Tom Cruise really the "Messiah?"

#16 Is Tom Cruise really the

To the "Church," yes. Parishioners believe that he is singlehandedly changing the planet because that is what the "Church" is telling them.

#15 What's is the single most horrible thing you encountered in the "church"?

#15  What's is the single most horrible thing you encountered in the

I would say the "church's" Fair Game policy, and how they systematically go after anyone who publicly speaks out against them. Anyone who speaks out against the "church" is seen as an enemy.

#14 Over the past 10 years, I've seen my parents get deeper and deeper into Scientology. Decent reasoning, science and logic have done nothing to convince them to question the church. From someone who left, is there anything a loved one can do to help a brainwashed member see the truth, without ruining the relationship completely?

#14   Over the past 10 years, I've seen my parents get deeper and deeper into Scientology. Decent reasoning, science and logic have done nothing to convince them to question the church. From someone who left, is there anything a loved one can do to help a brainwashed member see the truth, without ruining the relationship completely?

If you want to get them out there is no way to do it nicely. There is no way to do it quietly. You have to challenge them by saying, "If you can think for yourself, if you have truly accomplished what Scientology says you have accomplished, you should be able to speak freely on any subject. If you have completed the "PTS/SP Course" you should be able to confront and shatter suppression." You should ask them how is it then that you can't watch a movie called Going Clear or look on the internet if you are the elite of the planet and handling the planet's ills if you can't think for yourself. I only hope that your challenge will get them to simply look.

#13 Do the higher ups know it's a scam or do they really believe this stuff?

#13  Do the higher ups know it's a scam or do they really believe this stuff?

The higher up is singular. And he definitely knows. However I believe most parishioners and Sea Org members (people who work for the "church") are in the dark and believe that they are doing amazing things for the world. And David Miscavige is directly responsible for that fraud.

#12 Do you think there are members of the cult of Scientology reading this?

#12 Do you think there are members of the cult of Scientology reading this?

Do I think? I know. Hi Karin Pouw and members of OSA! If any Sea Org member is currently reading this and works for OSA and wants to leave, I will help you... including Karin.

#11 Do you personally feel like you're being watched/tracked/etc by the church for doing everything your doing?

#11   Do you personally feel like you're being watched/tracked/etc by the church for doing everything your doing?

I am. I'm okay with it because I knew what I was getting into and I knew the policies of the "church" and what would happen by my speaking out against it.

#10 Why do you think there are so many people in the entertainment industry in the religion?

#10  Why do you think there are so many people in the entertainment industry in the religion?

If you really look at the numbers at the entertainment industry, in comparison to the small number of Scientologists that are celebrities, the number wouldn't even register. I think Scientology has done an amazing job convincing people that there is a great number of celebrities in the "Church."

#9 If all Scientology's secrets were revealed tomorrow, which do you think would be most shocking?

#9   If all Scientology's secrets were revealed tomorrow, which do you think would be most shocking?

When you reach the top of The Bridge (OTP 8) you will be told that God is a lie for LRH, and there are more levels ahead, that will cost you hundreds of thousands of dollars. There is no end to Scientology.

#8 When you were a Scientologist did you ever get any weird reactions from other famous people?

#8 When you were a Scientologist did you ever get any weird reactions from other famous people?

Weird reactions? No. I got appropriate reactions, "Why are you in this crazy stuff?"

#7 What do you think Scientology will look like in 50-100 years? Do you think it has longevity or is it going to come to an end?

#7  What do you think Scientology will look like in 50-100 years? Do you think it has longevity or is it going to come to an end?

I hope that its abusive practices come to an end. I'm all for people believing in things that are decent.

#6 Was there a single breaking point that convinced you to leave the church? Or was it a long term struggle with the decision?

#6   Was there a single breaking point that convinced you to leave the church? Or was it a long term struggle with the decision?

Long term struggle, however, seeing the "church" attack those who were speaking out, those who gave their life, life savings, their children to this organization that were once considered exemplary Scientologists or staff members of the church to being liars, bitter apostates, and what ever vile sophomoric, vitriolic adjective they can find overnight says a lot about the organization.

#5 Have you seen the HBO documentary 'Going Clear'? If so, would you say it's an accurate representation the church and worth showing to people?

#5 Have you seen the HBO documentary 'Going Clear'? If so, would you say it's an accurate representation the church and worth showing to people?

Very much so. I thought it was very accurate. I was shocked how accurate it was for not coming from Scientologists. I wanted to see more stories about how it affected children. The systematic recruitment of members' children. I wish it would have told the story of how Scientologists give their children to the "Church." It protects the life source that is continually bolstering the religion. But, I think they did an amazing job and they cleared the path for people like me to speak about it. HBO was very brave in taking it on. As is A&E, as it will be the first network is do a full series about it.

#4 How are they able to recruit intelligent people into what appears to be an obvious scam and cult?

#4 How are they able to recruit intelligent people into what appears to be an obvious scam and cult?

Most Scientologists are 2nd or 3rd generation, they were born and raised into an ideology and have been surrounded and isolated. It is all they know. They are victims. Most of the original Scientologists are all out and have spoken out. Unfortunately, their children were indoctrinated by them.... are still loyal, faithful and have cut off communication due to the policy of disconnection.

#3 Is it true they record your meetings and blackmail you with the recordings?

#3 Is it true they record your meetings and blackmail you with the recordings?

Yes, every "therapy room" is equipped with cameras and listening devices, as admitted by the "Church." Do they use it for blackmail? No, they use it to discredit you when you speak out.

#2 How do the powers that be in Scientology keep their followers from reading anti-Scientology news, or your book? Why don't more scientologists leave?

#2 How do the powers that be in Scientology keep their followers from reading anti-Scientology news, or your book? Why don't more scientologists leave?

Great question. Because very early on in the brainwashing process, L. Ron Hubbard's "technology" teaches you that outside sources (i.e. The news, the Internet, books, magazines) are ALL LIES and hellbent on destroying something decent like Scientology. The AMA, and APA, and all "governments" do not give scientology its due because they have a vested interest in not healing people and not helping people. And Scientology is in the business of making people better. So Scientologists are taught that their safest bet is to get their info from the only true decent people...and those are Scientologists. And if they look on the internet, if they read time mag, they will be met with punishment at their expense. And, as a Scientologist...you have to confess that you've read outside materials, and that will be met with punishment at your expense.

#1 What odds do you give of the whole thing collapsing once Miscavige is gone?

#1 What odds do you give of the whole thing collapsing once Miscavige is gone?

The policies of the "Church" are the policies of the "Church." They will not change, and there will be someone right behind him ready to pick up where he left off.





Comments :


What’s Popular Now :


>> The 8 Most Fascinating Unsolved Hollywood Murders
>> A Very Specific Royal Tradition Has Been Turned Down By Kate Middleton.
>> 8 Year Old Comes To School With Frozen Head, When Teacher Looks Even Closer His Heart Breaks
>> An Entire School Is Going Braless After One Girl Was Asked To Cover Up
>> Caitlyn Jenner Makes The Announcement We All Had Been Expecting
>> Time Traveler From 2030' Passes Lie Detector Test
>> Meet Noah Wall: ‘The boy Who Was Born Without A Brain’
>> My costume opened up': Gabriella Papadakis flashes nipple after suffering wardrobe malfunction during Performance.
>> Playboy model claims her 9 month affair with Donald Trump was covered up by newspaper who paid $150,000 for story
>> Devastated Dad Screams In Court After His Ex And Her Boyfriend Are Punished Are Assaulted For Beating His Toddler To Death


3810