BloggersArena

The Reaction Of This Prisoner After Seeing The Outside World After His 44 Years Prison Life Is Priceless



This is a must watch and I feel like I've re-watched a part of Shawshank Redemption

#5 Otis Johnson

#5 Otis Johnson

This prisoner named Otis Johnson comes out of prison after serving 44 years prison term. He was awarded punishment at the age of 25 on the assault of a policeman.

Otis looks at the modern day world and describes the changes in the people and surroundings..

as part of it, he describes that "How come there are commercials on windows? We just used to have people on the windows back at our times"

#4 Phony things they call them?

#4 Phony things they call them?

Then after he lands at Times Square, he sees how everyone is busy with their phones and headsets glued to their ears.

He says " I donno what they call them? The phony things... iPhones they call them? They have that wiry things in their ears.. like they are CIA or what ?"

" Because only CIA have to have that wires in their ears at our times like around 60's or 70's " adds, Otis

#3 Phone box and Bus

#3 Phone box and Bus

Then he enters the subway and lands his eyes on the phone box. "I remember this the first thing after I come out" says Johnson.

"I see this 1 dollar thing. It was like 25 cents or what when I was out?" adds Johnson showing the contrasts.

"I like travelling by buses. I don't like trains as people bump into each other. They are all jam packed. It's not that buses are not packed but it's just that I can communicate with a other family people and get to see a lot of things while I travel in bus. ", says Johnson

Keep reading for more of his awesome words!!

#2 It's nice to be free

#2 It's nice to be free

"It feels good to be a part of the society. You know it is nice to be free. I love strolling in sun shade. I love watching people around me." says johnson.

" I lost the contact with my family in 1988 you know. I just wish I could talk to them once you know..", he adds.

He also talks about two nieces he had who would play hide and seek around him. Both the nieces were twins.

" Prison changes everything you know. You will learn to being with yourself.", he says

#1 Everything happens for a reason

Johnson talks about the changed food items. " What do you say all these coloured drinks??? The gator stuff??? Red? pink? orange coloured drinks? I drink them because it's funny"

He also adds " Skippy's still around. Whenever I got nothing to do, I just walk into the park and meditate. You know.. Holding on to anger only stagnates your growth and development"

" I never think that society owes me anything. Everything happens for a reason I believe. So I let go of all that I did earlier. I just stop thinking of the past and start dealing with my future", says Johnson

I just am running out of words after I see this.. You inspire me Johnson.. a lot.. :)



Comments :


What’s Popular Now :


>> An Operator at 911 Finds A Woman Screaming And Then Receives A Chilling Text Message
>> Nothing Can Stop You If You're Determined To Achieve Something, An Inspiring Story Of France's Education Minister Najat Belkacem.
>> 13 Photos Proving That Being a Mom Is the Most Important Job in the World
>> He Saved 669 Children During The Holocaust..And He Doesn't Know They're Sitting Next To Him
>> Pregnant Mom Works Two Jobs To Feed Family. Then Her Boss Says He's Made A Change To Her Paycheck
>> Home Sweet Home Kitty Said The Cops
>> Woman Wakes Up To Find That Her Husband Didn't Came To Bed. That's When She Checks Gas In Her Car!
>> Her 6-Year-Old Son Walked Up To A Table Of Police Officers. What He Did Next Stunned Everyone!
>> Best Ways To Take Revenge After Getting Dumped.
>> The High School Dance That Has Taken The Internet By Storm! They Dance To The Sound Of Inspiration!


4020