Symptoms Of Fibromyalgia That You May Not Be Aware Of And How To Control Them?
According to WebMD, It is a disease that causes fatigue, severe joint and widespread muscle pain with memory and mood swing issues.
#7 Similar to Arthritis
It is much similar to Osteoarthritis because it results in severe pain and tiredness and can even affect patient’s daily activities. So it becomes very important to understand this disease before getting it cured.
There are some risk factors which helps us to signify it.
#6 A Common Chronic Disorder in Women
Studies have indicated that it may also be a hereditary disease, but they are not certain about the fact that whether it is genetic, circumstantial, or both.
Some experts have also said that women are more prone to this disorder than men.
Read next to know why only women are highly affected by this disease?
#5 Major Risk Factors
There are many reasons that increases the chance of developing this chronic disorder, like
- Sex makes women more prone to get this disorder.
- Family inheritance- if anyone in family is suffering from this disease then probability of getting this disorder becomes high.
- If you have rheumatic arthritis then there is higher chance of getting this disease.
Do you want to know the common symptoms of this disease? Read next!
#4 Common Symptoms
The major symptoms of fibromyalgia are:
- Morning stiffness and numbness
- Irregular sleep
- Loosing Concentration
- Painful menstrual period’s
- Restless leg syndrome
- Memory and cognitive problems
#3 Any indication should be Tested first
If you are facing with any above issues then just consult your doctor immediately and go for a blood test for further confirmation. It is very necessary to get treated for this disorder.
Want to know how this painful disease can be cured? Click next!
#2 Worried or Tensed?
If you are really much worried about your health and facing any of the above-mentioned health issues, then don’t panic at all.
Sit relaxed in front of your system and read next to know how it can be cured well?
#1 Best Possible Treatments
Treating this disease may include following things to be kept in mind, like
- Pain Relievers can be used to reduce your discomfort which will help you sleep better throughout the night.
- Few Antidepressants can also act as the best medication to get relief from pain and fatigue.
- Also, the Ant seizure drugs, when prescribed by the doctor, can actually help more in reducing the pain of those suffering from fibromyalgia.
What’s Popular Now :
>> Top 10 Most Extraordinary Body Transformations In Wrestling History
>> Did You Know Your Feet Can Flush Out The Toxins From Your Body? THIS Is How!
>> 10 habits that will boost your metabolism.
>> Ever Wondered Why Mosquitoes Bite You More Than Other People? Here Is The Answer
>> Guess what will happen if you start doing planks everyday?!
>> Every Finger Is Connected With 2 Organs: Japanese Techniques For Curing In 5 Minutes!
>> The 'No Excuses' Fat Shamming Mom Has Gained Weight....And So Her Tune's Changed
>> 16 Times Genes Were Real Pranksters
>> This Woman Shows Off Her Multitasking Skills By Posting 'Breastfeeding' Pictures While Doing Yoga
>> Her Mother Never Thought This Can Happen To Her Daughter In A Playground. Take A Look.