Here's All The Information About Hypothyroidism and Hyperthyroidism That You Should Know
The thyroid is a tiny, butterfly-shaped gland which is located at the base of the front neck and has an enormous impact on your overall health. If it is not working properly then the whole body can go out of sync and it affects the functioning of all the organs in your body.
#7 The Functions of Thyroid Gland
The thyroid gland regulates the metabolic processes going in your body by secreting hormones. The metabolism activities get affected if the thyroid gland becomes overactive or underactive.
#6 There are two types of thyroid problems
Hyperthyroidism & Hypothyroidism are the two types of the thyroid problems which differ from each other in the hormone output from the thyroid.
#5 The Main Reasons Of Hyperthyroidism and Hypothyroidism
1. Infection: Microbiome like bacteria, fungi, parasite and yeast cross-reacts with antigens and triggers an inflammatory response.
2. Gluten: The proteins found in wheat, rye, oats and barley cause gluten inflammatory.
3. Iodine: Iodine can cause thyroid storm for autoimmune cases as it is a natural solution to thyroid problems.
4. Stress: Stress plays a very crucial role in autoimmune people’s life as a decline in health takes places at a drastic rate.
#4 Symptoms of Hypothyroidism
Various symptoms of hypothyroidism include Unexplained weight gain or trouble losing weight, fatigue, depression, hair loss and dry hair, slow heart rate, constipation, muscle cramps etc
#3 Symptoms of Hyperthyroidism
The symptoms of hyperthyroidism differs a bit from that of hypothyroidism. It includes Unexplained Weight loss, feeling hot, frequently, feeling weird or anxious, fine hair and hair loss, more frequent bowel movements than usual.
#2 Treatment for thyroid disorders
Identify and look for a treatment for the symptoms and causes of thyroid like food, nutritional diet, stress, iodine intake and avoid consuming dairy and gluten supplements.
• Optimal intake of nutrition: The diet should be carefully planned consisting of an optimal amount of nutrition, iodine content and eliminate sugar and processed food stuff.
• Stress management: Engage yourself in stress management programs and try to spend more time in nature, learn breathing techniques.
• Workouts: Do exercise which stimulates thyroid functioning.
• Heat Therapy: Heat the base of the throat to eliminate toxins.
• Thyroid hormone Replacement Therapy: Seek advice from your doctor and to support your thyroid gland use thyroid hormone replacement therapy.
#1 Prevention is the key
The key to a healthy thyroid and a happy life is leading a healthy lifestyle wherein the diet should be taken care of at priority. If you are already diagnosed thyroid condition, make an extra effort and follow the physician’s prescription and take extra care of yourself.
What’s Popular Now :
>> 5 Easy Methods To Remove Pubic Hairs At Home
>> 8 Signs You Are Eating A Lot Of Sugar
>> 15 before-and-after photographs that will inspire you to get fit
>> This Little Girl Didn't Speak For 3 Years And Then She Says THIS To Her Parents!
>> This Guy Finished Couple Of Litres Of JD In A Minute. What Happened Next Is Unbelievable...
>> WARNING! 8 Signs Your Eyes Shows About Your Health!
>> Ever Wondered Coconut Oil as an Essential Remedy for THIS Treatment? Check this out!
>> If You Experience These, Your Kidneys Might Be Failing
>> Here Are 10 Tips For Healthy And Youthful Skin After 25!
>> Do You Think It's Possible To Lose 50 Pounds In 6 Weeks? Well, This Lady Did And All By Doing This Every Night Before Going To Bed