Baby Died In His Car Seat While Asleep, The Reason Is Totally Outrageous!
A perfect family picture of Dodds, isn't ? The couple had welcomed their second child Shepard Dodd. Happiness and joy all round the house. But something too mournful to forget took place, Shepard was just 11 weeks old then. He was taken care by a certified daycare worker who'd put him in a car seat just when it was Shepard's nap time.
Shepard never woke up again. Though it wasn't the worker's fault totally. The Dodds are now taking measure to spread awareness and putting this tragic incident to an end.
#2 They Never Knew Such Thing.
The babysitter was taking care of Shepard well enough and when it was the little boy's nap time, he'd put him in his seat but didn't put the straps as Shepard has running nose and thought it wouldnt be safe to lay him straight so he'd let him sleep in straight position, but this nap proved to be his last ever sleep of this lifetime.
#1 This Took His Life Away.
While the little boy fell asleep, his chin dropped dein touching his chest. This blocked the passage of air, although he was already suffering from congestion and cough. The Dodds learnt that this tragic incident they had lost their child to is called positional asphyxiation. Babies do not have strong neck muscle so that they can hold their neck up straight and it tends to fall again and again, blocking passage of air which leads to death.
Ali and Derek have pledged to spread this word as far as possible so that nomore parent's life is shattered this way.
What’s Popular Now :
>> So This Woman Drank 6 Liters Of Water Each Day For One Month! And What It Did To Her Looks, Her Health.....You Won't Believe!
>> Did You Know The Effects Of Drinking Water Right After You Wake Up ?
>> The Most Common Problems People Face While Sleeping And How To Fix Them
>> If You Have One Of THESE Cereal Bars, Throw Them Away IMMEDIATELY.
>> Have Any Of These Signs? Rush For An HIV Test
>> You will be shocked to see this man who can survive a car crash.
>> These Diseases Are All Caused By Microwave Ovens, And You've Probably Ignored Them!
>> Believe It Or Not but Your Poop Can Say If You Are Healthy or Not!
>> 5 Belly- Blasting Exercises Which You Can Do Sitting Down
>> 8 Amazing Uses Of Aspirin That You've Probably Never Heard Of!