5 Of The World's Easiest Exercises To Get Rid Of Stubborn Back Fat And Underarm Flab
Every one of us has trouble with excess fat in your body. After keeping a strict diet and exercising regularly, it gets the difficult fitting in that bodycon dress. This is because some areas in the body need a particular kind of workout to get lower the fat rate. The back and the underarm flab are one of the most challenging areas.
Here are simple exercises to help you tone them up!
Prone reverse fly doesn’t need any equipment and helps tones your upper back.
• Lie down on the floor face down with your hands to the side. Make sure your palm is touched to the ground
• Now gently raise your head and chest upwards to stretch your back. Your shoulder blades will squeeze into your back.
• Do three rounds of fifteen reps
This exercise targets your inner back to stretch your muscles.
• Lie face down on the floor, stretch your arms straight up so your arms are aligned with your body.
• Make sure that you are in a straight line and palms are on the floor. Lift your body so that your legs and arms are supporting it.
• Stay for 3-5 seconds. Repeat for three sets of ten each.
#3 Plank drops
This will help your back and arms.
• Sleep face down on the floor. Rest on your forearms and keep your legs slightly wide apart.
• Slowly drop your chest down making your shoulder blades squeeze together.
• Repeat with 2 sets of 20 each
Stretches your whole body
• Lie face down, stretch your arms to your side in the form of a ‘T’ with palms on the ground. Raise your arms up to feel your back squeeze.
• Do the same in a ‘Y’ position with your arms above your head.
• Similarly, stretch in an ‘I’ position with your hands straight up.
This exercise tone your arms and back. Helps improve blood flow and stretches muscles.
• Stretch your right arm and left leg. Hold that positive for 5-6 seconds.
• Alternate and do the same.
What’s Popular Now :
>> 10 Week Home Workout Plan That Requires No Gym
>> Get a Chiseled Body in Simply 4 Weeks with these Exercises at Home
>> WARNING! 8 Signs Your Eyes Shows About Your Health!
>> Follow These Steps to Tighten Your [email protected]
>> 12 Foods That You Can And Can't Eat In The Most Important Meal, Your Breakfast
>> A Shameful Body Shaming Act by a Female Body Builder
>> Your Urine Color Can Reveal Your Health Issues
>> Scientists Say Obesity Can Become a Contagious Disease
>> Here's How You Can Do Away The Lump On Your Neck, Back Or Behind Your Ear.
>> A Rugby Player Becomes Paraplegic After A Party-Stunt Went Wrong