Young Home Maker Makes A Mistake In The Kitchen And The Whole Family Dies
Everyone enjoys having french fries or potato chips at whatever they do.
No doubt that potato is one of the most used ingredients in the kitchen world.
You're sure that's it? There is still more to it !!
#4 Maria Chelysheva
In 2014, an 8-year old Russain girl Maria Chelysheva turned into an orphan.
The reason is a batch of potatoes that were left to rot.
They had potatoes stored at the ceiling.
When the head of the family went to get them, something terrible happened that is beyond your imagination !!
#3 Family's Death
Maria's father, Mikhail went to bring potatoes and did not return.
Worried mom Anastasia, went to check and met with same fate too.
Maria's brother Georgy and granny followed the same too.
But granny before entering called out the neighbor for help!!
The component from potato that killed everyone is Glycoalkaloid.
Potatoes when left to rot under certain circumstances. Glycoalkaloids are also found in some poisonous nightshade parts.
The increased concentration due to rotting is what that killed Maria's family
#1 Avoid danger
This heartbreaking story is brought to your notice to warn you. Share this message and help prevent such incidents. Who knows, you might save someone's life.
Stay cautious whenever you have potatoes at your home from next time !!!
What’s Popular Now :
>> How To React When The Child Misbehaves? This Story Has the Best Answer!
>> Apparently You've Been Using Post-Its Wrong Your Entire Life
>> 10 Things You Didn't Know About Heath Ledger's 'The Joker.'
>> Ways to save your Liver
>> Valuable Life Hacks That May Just Save Your Life Someday
>> 10 Facts About Everyday Objects We Are Unaware Of
>> 10 discoveries that no one can Really explain
>> Mystical Things You Didn’t Know About The Universe
>> BEDROOM STYLE: DO'S AND DONT'S HOW TO FENG SHUI YOUR BEDROOM
>> 8 Common Space Myths That You Need To Know Right Now