Worst Amusement Park Disasters Ever. This Will Send A Chill Down Your Spi...
BloggersArena

Worst Amusement Park Disasters Ever. This Will Send A Chill Down Your Spi...



OMG! No more theme parks for me...

#4 Amusement Unlimited!

#4 Amusement Unlimited!

People love amusement parks, especially the rides on them that give you near death experiences! These ride are 99% of the time. Each and every detail is calculated to the decimal and engineered to perfection.

They work perfectly and rarely ever go wrong. And when they work, they give you an experience of a lifetime! A thrill you'll never get doing anything else!

#3 Quick Fact

#3 Quick Fact

Quick fact for you: Kingda Ka is the tallest roller coaster in the world. Located at Six Flags Great Adventure Park in Jackson, New Jersey, United States, Kingda Ka is a staggering 456 feet (139 m) at its tallest and reaches 128 miles per hour (206 km/h) in 3.5 seconds. It runs through a 3,118-foot-long (950 m) track.

That's very tall and very fast. But no matter what happens, one must remember that these things are designed by humans and it is not for nothing that the term 'human error' exists in the world.

Can you imagine what will happen if just a little bit of human error crept its way in to Kingda Ka? Don't imagine, we'll show you a video! Keep reading!

#2 Disasters

#2 Disasters

Amusement parks are places where people go to have fun and make memories of a lifetime. Well some people do come back with memories of a lifetime - very bad ones. Some of them include leg amputations, blunt force trauma and some don't even make it back home.

You thought your roller coaster was engineered to perfection? After watching this video you'll think twice before setting your foot in another amusement park.

#1 Watch It To Believe It

This video is not to scare you or put amusement parks out of business. This is just to keep you fully informed about what you're stepping into. If you want to go even after this video, knock yourself out. But please don't take kids with you. They need to be able to assess the risk on their own and make a deicision themselves.

Watch and share the video with the people you care about.



Comments :


What’s Popular Now :


>> Your Personality Is Ruled By The Order Of Your Birth
>> Man Hiding Under Car Grabs Dying Orlando Victim and Says 'I Don't Know If You're Religious Or Not, But..'
>> 10 Things That Only Short People Will Understand
>> If You Think This Woman Is The Subject Of These Photos, Look Again, Look Past Her And A Terrible Truth Will Unfold Before Your Eyes
>> The Curious Case Of The Top 5 Undying Bodies Around The World
>> This Marine Will Show You A Clever Survival Trick When You're Drowning
>> The 5 Stages Of Relationship: Which Stage Is Yours At?
>> 10 Surprising Celebrity Couples You Had No Idea Were Together.
>> 21 Shocking Pictures That Will Make You Say 'NOPE' Over And Over Again.
>> VIDEO: This Video Of A Python Fighting With A Huge Crocodile Will Make You Fear Nature!


1498