BloggersArena

Ways to save your Liver



Here we tell you about a few simple ways to protect your liver, take a look.

#9 Liver Problems

#9 Liver Problems

If you take in consideration all the statistics released bye WHO, Liver problems are one of the most fatal diseases in the world. According to WHO data published in May 2014, on an average in every country, liver disease deaths reached 216,865 or 2.44% of total deaths.

Isn't that shocking? In most of the cases, patients don't realize they are suffering from a liver ailment until it's too late. Blood tests are not able to detect liver ailments at an early stage. Only when it becomes serious, does the condition presents itself So here we tell you how to protect your liver. Take a look.

#8 Say NO to alcohol

#8 Say NO to alcohol

Most of the times, the main reason behind every Liver issue is excessive consumption of alcohol. Hence, an alcohol-free lifestyle is a big step towards the well being of your liver. Dr Kumar adds, "It is important for people to know beyond which point, alcohol consumption can pose a health risk.

Some may be able to take a big quantity for a long time without showing danger signs; others may succumb to liver ailment even with a small quantity. Also, don't drink on an empty stomach, which puts your liver in a tough spot, working overtime to handle the rush of concentrated alcohol.

#7 LOSE extra flab

#7 LOSE extra flab

Losing some extra flab always comes handy. Its good to stay fit without extra skin. Obesity is one of the primary reasons for a dysfunctional liver. Thereby the first step to guard your liver is to lose excess weight. Regular fitness regime helps you attain a healthy body weight and lowers the risk of fatty liver disease.

#6 FIVE fruits and vegetables rule

#6 FIVE fruits and vegetables rule

This should go down as one of the healthiest rule man has ever made. Believe it or no, this rule will help your liver a lot. Have you ever asked your doctor how to determine if you are eating adequate fruits and vegetables? Well, here is the answer. Dr Rupali suggests a diet that has at least 5 fruits and vegetables (combined) in a day. It defines a healthy nutritious diet.

#5 PROBIOTICS

#5 PROBIOTICS

Every doctor in the world will suggest you PROBIOTICS to treat any liver related issues. There have been studies indicating a strong link between fatty liver and disordered intestinal function. Probiotics can help normalize the gut balance and flush out toxins from the body and ensure better circulation.

#4 VITAMIN C and B

#4 VITAMIN C and B

You need Vitamins purely because of their curing benefits. Vitamin C has healing properties and also helps in building immunity. Its cousin Vitamin B complex helps aid liver function. So you need Vitamin for Liver ailments.

#3 PROTEIN

#3 PROTEIN

Understanding the benefits of Protein isn't a rocket science. It is the powerhouse of our body. Protein majorly helps in regeneration of healthy liver cells. So make sure that you intake proper proportions of Proteins.

#2 FIBRE and mineral rich

#2 FIBRE and mineral rich

In order to stay fit and healthy, a healthy and balanced diet is all that you need. Your breakfast should be low in fat and rich in vitamins and minerals. You can have multi-grain cereal or diet rich in choker, bran and more.

#1 DANDELION Tea

#1 DANDELION Tea

This is probably the most trusted solution of Every Liver remedy. This is a tested remedy for liver disorders. It acts as a catalyst to mobilize stagnant bile from your liver.



Comments :


What’s Popular Now :


>> Ever Wondered The Existence Of These 8 Things ?
>> 17 Facts About Titanic That Most People Don't Know.
>> 10 Most Insane Things People Said After Waking Up From Anesthesia
>> These 17 Mysterious Photos Have No Reason To Exist
>> 21 Shocking Pictures That Will Make You Say 'NOPE' Over And Over Again.
>> Top 10 Discoveries With No Explanation!
>> Place A Clothespin On Your Ear For 5 Seconds. The Unexpected Effect Will Surprise You
>> The Adorable Reason Why You Should Never Ever Throw Your Old Mascara Wand
>> When you wake up late to go to the bathroom, keep one eye closed for this reason I never knew
>> Can You Answer This Question In Less Than 9 Seconds?


397