BloggersArena

How 30 Story Building Completed In Just 15 Days



Did you know how to build 30 story tower completed in just 15 days? Thanks to prefabricated parts which allowed Broad Sustainable Building company to build the T30 hotel in just 15 days.

#8. Overview - 30 Story Building Built In 15 Days

#8. Overview - 30 Story Building Built In 15 Days

Did you know, how 30 storey building completed in 15 days? Thanks to prefabricated parts which allowed Broad Sustainable Building company to build the T30 hotel in just 15 days.
Broad Sustainable Building is a prefab building company. The company built the T30 hotel in china in just 15 days with the help of 200 construction worker. And the company claims that the 17,000 square meters tower greatly reduces the material and energy waste as it reduces the cost and construction time.
The company made 93% of this hotel in their factory. Thay made the main board is 3.9X15.6 meters, it included everything such as lights, water pipes, kitchen sink and all the other things needed. They spent about 45 days to finish preparing all the basic blocks for the T30 hotel which exist near their factory. Then they trucked all the prefabricated parts to the construction site and built the whole tower in 15 days. While building process, they didn't use any water, dust or welding.
Don't forget to watch video on #1 page.

#7. They Used Identical Modules

#7. They Used Identical Modules

The floors and ceilings of the skyscraper are built in sections, each measuring 15.6 by 3.9 meters, with a depth of 45 centimeters.

#6. Preinstalled fixtures

#6. Preinstalled fixtures

Pipes and ducts are threaded through each floor module while it's still in the factory. The client's choice of flooring is also pre-installed on top.

#5. Standardized truckloads

#5. Standardized truckloads

Each load carries two modules to the site, with the necessary columns, bolts, tools, and other peripherals to connect them stacked on top of each.

#4. Instant Assembly

#4. Instant Assembly

Each section is lifted by crane directly to the top of the building. Workers use the materials on the module to quickly connect the pipes and wires.

#3. Snap-in columns

#3. Snap-in columns

Broad's design has aced 9.0-magnitude earthquake tests. The reason: this unique column design, with diagonal bracing at each end and tabs that bolt into the floors above and below.

#2. A Smooth Finish

#2. A Smooth Finish

In the final step, heavily insulated exterior walls and windows are slotted in by crane. The result is far from pretty, but the method is surprisingly safe—and phenomenally fast.

#1. Watch Video - 30 Story Building Built In 15 Days (Time Lapse)





Comments :


What’s Popular Now :


>> 25 Walmart Shoppers Whose Attempts At Being Sexy Are Very Disturbing
>> The Curious Case Of The Top 5 Undying Bodies Around The World
>> I Never Knew That Cabbage Leaves Can Do This, Take A look...
>> People Share Chilling Horror Stories That Actually Happened To Them. Truth Is Scarier Than Fiction
>> Dear Women, Here Are The 9 Signs Of Breast Cancer You Shouldn't Ignore
>> 21 Shocking Pictures That Will Make You Say 'NOPE' Over And Over Again.
>> Mom Places Son In Shopping Cart at Grocery Store. Next Day, He Wakes with a 103 Degree Fever
>> 13 Stunning Minerals And Stones You Probably Never Heard Of.
>> DO YOU KNOW THE REASON BEHIND WHITE AND YELLOW STRIPS ON ROADS IN INDIA?
>> These Interesting Facts About Jackie Chan Will Leave You Spellbound


296