BloggersArena

Have You Looked At Your Hands Lately? You Are What Your Hands Are!



Because they say a lot about you and your personality.

#10 Hands And Personlities

#10 Hands And Personlities

When was the last time you looked at your hands? Like really looked at them?

Or someone else's for that matter?!

Well, now you will have a reason to start looking at all those hands around you!

Because hands tell a lot about one's personality.

Let's see what your hands say about you first!

#9 The Test

#9 The Test

The first thing to do, is to place your thumb at your elbow and stretch your hands out!

Using this one simple measurement trick, you can tell a lot about one's personality.

If you can reach your wrist easily(without attempting to reach it forcefully), you have large hands and if you can't touch your wrist, you have small hands.

Let's see what your hands tell about you!

#8 Small Hands = Risk Takers

#8 Small Hands = Risk Takers

People with small hands tend to be risk takers, it's in their nature to seek out adventure if the adventure doesn't come to them.

They are spontaneous people, no matter how big or small, they are the unpredictable kind.

And they are a generous lot too.

#7 The kind you will enjoy being in a relationship.

#7 The kind you will enjoy being in a relationship.

People with small hands tend to be the dramatic ones. That just adds to their unpredictable nature!

But above all their personal relationships is a roller-coaster ride that anyone would love to go on over and over again!

People with small hands are also the logical ones. They are very pragmatic and don't wait when it comes to solving problems, they charge head on. Patience doesn't become them when posed with a challenge.

#6 Large Hands = Perfectionists

#6 Large Hands = Perfectionists

People with large hands are the sort that are perfectionists in something or the other.

They tend to over look the little stuff and often miss a deadline or two. But when it comes down right to it, they ensure its top notch.

People with large hands are generally the knowledgeable sort and a great worker!

#5 The sort that stands with you till the end

#5 The sort that stands with you till the end

People with long hands are sensitive. When they care for you, they do so from their heart. More often than not, they value their dear ones more than themselves.

They tend to overreact at times but they are fully aware of it.

#4 Palms Matter A Lot Too!

#4 Palms Matter A Lot Too!

Not just your hands, palms also can say a lot about one's personality.

#3 Square Palms!

#3 Square Palms!

People with square palms are the practical minded sort. They are people who believe in logical approach towards any situation rather than intuition.

And they are good in Mathematics!

#2 Rectangle Palms

#2 Rectangle Palms

People with rectangular palm take quick action to solve problems.

They have a high intuition power. The combination of a square palm and long hands tell that the person is sensitive and adventurous both at the same time.

#1 What about fingers?

#1 What about fingers?

People with longer fingers have a curious personality.

And the people with shorter fingers tend to make great bosses and leaders.



Comments :


What’s Popular Now :


>> 10 Simple Life Hacks To Help You Look Awesome Every Day
>> 21 Shocking Pictures That Will Make You Say 'NOPE' Over And Over Again.
>> Mom Takes A Photo Breastfeeding. But Look Closely At The Baby Boy, This Is Going Viral! - Up-Lifting
>> Do You Know About This 60,000 Year Old Civilization That Lives On An Island And Kills Anyone If They Try To Contact Them!
>> Massaging These Areas Of Your Dog Maybe Crucial To Their Health. I Had No Idea.
>> 10 Incredible Cities Which Have Changed Beyond Recognition
>> 13 Painful Facts About Alton Sterling's Life (And Death)
>> Look at Your Hands for Any Possible Signs of Cancer!
>> This Lady Rubs Her Toothbrush On Her Face, When You Realize What She's Doing You Will Want To Do It Too!
>> 10 Most Shocking Celebrity Suicides


3244