BloggersArena

Things Men and Women do differently



some well studied observations

#10 Different undressing styles.

#10 Different undressing styles.

While men use their arms behind their shoulders and pulling the shirt away from their spine using the collar. Women often cross their arms in the front while gripping on the hem of the top and turning it inside out.

This difference is because women's clothing is more fitting and the "male" method doesn't really work.

#9 Different yawning styles

#9 Different yawning styles

Often seen, men cover their mouth by forming a fist whereas women stick to using the palm to cover their face. Maybe because it looks more elegant and "lady like".

#8 Tying bathrobes differently

#8 Tying bathrobes differently

It has been observed that women tend to tie their bathrobe tightly around their hips whereas men tie around their waist.

Some attribute it to women wanting to emphasise their figure and men don't care in general. Others think it might have to do with comfort.

#7 Remembering differently

#7 Remembering differently

A spacious cupboard with lots of shelves for putting everything in the right place is what resembles the woman's memory. They retain every piece of information as trivial as food choices to major decisions like what needs to be done for her children.

With men, they generally remember only things which they interpret to be important. Men feel women store all the irrelevant information for this very reason.

More such quirky differences coming up ahead.

#6 Coping with problems differently

#6 Coping with problems differently

Often, women with problems find solace by discussing the same with their best friends, mothers or even the person next to her on a train. She might write about it, or text it to someone and rant or post on social media. While men find a completely different approach. They are mostly expected to sit in front of the TV and sulk. Or maybe distract them. They start looking for solutions on their own accord and hate when given an advice or suggestion.

#5 Seeing differently

#5 Seeing differently

Tunnel vision which means the vision of a hunter who can track his prey. Men tend to have this vision and that's why they find it tough to find things when they are kept the right way. That's because they can't pick things right away if they aren't in their direct field of vision. Whereas, women are supposed to have a developed peripheral vision.

This is because women need to keep their eyes all around and cover all the areas to detect any possible dangers. Also, women are said to be less likely to be caught in a road accident where they are hit from the side but more likely to scratch the car while parallel parking because of a poorly developed sense of space.

#4 Showing hands differently

#4 Showing hands differently

Men tend to display their palms and women for some reason stick to displaying the back of their hands.

#3 Throwing ball differently

#3 Throwing ball differently

Women throw the ball upwards from below and hold it with both hands in front of them whereas men usually throw it from above and behind their head.

The next ones will blow your mind. Continue reading.

#2 Sitting differently

#2 Sitting differently

Sit like a lady? It's usually seen women typically sit with their legs crossed or wrapped around each other.

On the other hand, men tend to sit by spreading themselves out and placing their knees apart. This maybe because of the clothing, as women wearing short skirts find this position of sitting better and men do it instinctively as a typical pose of an 'Alpha male' demonstrating his masculinity.

#1 Hearing capability.

#1 Hearing capability.

Women have a developed sense of hearing when compared to men and can pick higher frequency sounds easily. They can hear the child's cry whereas the majority of the men might sleep through as if nothing happened. But a rather fascinating fact is that men can discern the direction from where the sound originates which women aren't that good at.



Comments :


What’s Popular Now :


>> Simon Stops 12-year-Old, Says 'You Got This Really Wrong.' STUNNED By What Boy Does Next.
>> 13 Most Heartwarming Powerful Pictures You will Ever See.
>> Remember Her? Try Not To Gasp When You See How She Looks Now!
>> Little Girl Asks Her Dad To Dance At Her Bat Mitzvah, They Wows The Crowd With An Incredible Routine
>> 13 Times Online Shopping Turned Out To Be A Blunder.
>> 25 Famous Celebrities Who Started Their Career With Porn Films
>> 12 Pictures That Will Make you say What The Heck!
>> Famous logos with hidden meaning that can make you go Whoa.
>> The best 8 pick-up lines ever.
>> 9 Broke Celebrities Who Are Poorer Than You!


4546