BloggersArena

These 11 Costume Mistakes Happened In Film History Which You Might Have Overlooked!



You Gotta See It!

#11 Braveheart

#11 Braveheart

The movie Braveheart, which depicts the 1300 century era, has Mel Gibson’s character wearing a kilt though the history says that such kind of dresses wasn't even on the scene until the 16th century.

#10 Django Unchained

#10 Django Unchained

Though Americans never knew about the sunglasses till 1929, in the movie Django Unchained , Jamie Foxx flaunts his stylish pair of shades.

#9 Indiana Jones And the Last Crusade

#9 Indiana Jones And the Last Crusade

You might have seen those war medals cling on every Nazi whom Harrison Ford had fought with in the movie 'Indiana Jones And the Last Crusade'.
These medals were supposedly used during the WWII but the movie plot revolved years before that.

#8 Schindler's List

#8 Schindler's List

In spite of the fact that shaving legs and armpits weren't in fashion in the 1940s women, you can still notice every woman in the concentration camps in the film Schindler's List, shaved and smooth.

#7 Pirates of the Caribbean

#7 Pirates of the Caribbean

Can you pick up on the local cowboys from the movie Pirates of the Caribbean? He might just not know the fact.

#6 Singin' In The Rain

#6 Singin' In The Rain

You might have gone gaga over this pink gown from the Singin' In The Rain, worn by Cathy, but although the dress was everyone's favorite during the 50's, the film was supposed to be during the 20's.

#5 Seabiscuit

#5 Seabiscuit

Despite the fact that the chain straps were not in much fashion for horserace until 1954, you'll get see the straps in the 'Seabiscuit' which was featured during the 30's.

#4 The Aviator'

#4 The Aviator'

In 'The Aviator' Robert Gross smacks with these rimless glasses, but let me tell you, these are way to modern for the 1920's era.

#3 Major Missing

#3 Major Missing

Even though nylon's stockings were much in the fashion in the 60's but not a single woman wore it throughout the movie.

#2 Time Matters!

#2 Time Matters!

These pretty shorts were every girl's dream during the 1980's after Baby wore it in Dirty Dancing, but the movie was filmed in 60's

#1 Safety Comes First, We Believe!

#1 Safety Comes First, We Believe!

You may overlook Russel Crowe's shorts underneath his tunic but not the fact that none had even heard about such dressing style in ancient Rome.



Comments :


What’s Popular Now :


>> Things Men and Women do differently
>> Wednesday Addams From The Addams Family Is All Grown Up! Ain't She A Beauty?
>> 10 Celebrities Who Have Let Themselves Go
>> 12 Pictures That Will Make you say What The Heck!
>> Henry Damon Wanted To Look Like A Marvel Villain, So He Had His Nose Removed, Here Are The Photos Of His Transformation
>> Being Too Smart Sometimes Means Too Stupid
>> Video: The World’s Best Pole Dancer, Anastasia Sokolova
>> 10 Riddles That Will Riddle You So Good....
>> 10 Selfies Which Were Destroyed By Awkward Details
>> 15 Photos Where The Main Action Is Not The Only Action In The Picture


4918