BloggersArena

Artist Illustrated Her Everyday Life With Her Boyfriend





A german based illustrator Mikiko is famous for showing us about her personal life through these characterized images. Here are some beautiful pictures which she has taken from her life story to add into the world to notice so lets take a look into this picture that will amuse you of watching her lifestory.

Illustration

Illustration

Our everyday life can literally troll on us so here we have put special and creative illustrations that are explaining the life experience on what we are dealing with it. Here we can see the life story of a girlfriend and boyfriend who is busy describing their love story through this illustration. Well, here it shows us how strong and manly that boy looks and how excited the girl seems while strolling around the place but when they saw spiderweb the boy's real fear came out.

Pet Love

Pet Love

The German-based artist named Mikiko made this illustration depicting her life story with her boyfriend and her cat. In this illustration, we get to see how the owner showers its pet by loving them unconditionally. This girl could have lost her mind on her pet cat for interrupting her gaming zone but she controls it because she can get angry with a human in mere seconds, not her cat as it is the most precious thing in her life.



Girls These Days

Girls These Days

The artist brilliantly portrayed the love story of their life and gives such inspiration to us. In this, the girl portrays how girls portray in front of the crowd and how they wear when they are all alone.



someone is watching

someone is watching

Girls always have this fear they think whenever they are in the bathroom or toilet, doing ladies thing then they feel someone is watching on them. We are living in a world where everything is not hidden from the world so the constant fear is always there in people's mind.

judging people

judging people

If you think girls go to the washroom to pee then you are wrong, well, sort of wrong because half of the women love staring at the mirror and the other half just do their business. This girl couldn't handle the staring of the mirror or anything whenever she goes to the washroom.

Favourite food

Favourite food

We all know when we are deprived of our favorite things we feel so bad. This girl was having a happy dance when she thought she will get to eat her favorite snack but looking at the empty spot on the bag of cheese she felt her world ended.

Short Heights

Short Heights

Short girls have this problem with their height when they have a weighted boyfriend. They feel frustrated over their short heights because they can't even take pictures with their boyfriend.





Comments :


What’s Popular Now :


>> 14 Old Things That Will Surely Make you Feel Nostalgic
>> 17 Surreal Pictures Taken Only With Pure Luck 
>> A Man Working On The Roof Unexpectedly Cheered Everyone Up!
>> 10 People Who Are Born Genius
>> Unusual cases of Mummies found in the World.
>> 10 Honest Illustrations Who Revealed The Real Side Of Long Term Relationships
>> The Human Barbie with no makeup. She still looks GORGEOUS.
>> 10 Awkward Moments Which Can Make Anyone Cringe
>> Only 1 In 10 People Ace This Visual Memory Test
>> 15 Hilarious Pictures That Will Make You Look Twice


7145