BloggersArena

8 Reasons Why Everyone Loves Mia Khalifa





Coming from an adult industry people always judge her for her past because the society only believes in good work and if a woman does a job that is explicit for the society then they are considered not worthy for the society. Despite many disagreements, there are many people who love her and they are her true fans. Here we have listed 8 reasons why people love her and follow her.

Talented

Talented

It has been said that she is very talented as she can do multiple works and besides that Mia Khalifa is a good cook as her skills in cooking are awesome. And apart from that, she is a columnist for a fansided and she is also an ardent fan of D.C teams.

Being Mia Khalifa

Being Mia Khalifa

She is a Lebanese actress who has made her name in the adult industry and quite popular with it. She is always surrounded by disagreement with people who have tried to pinpoint her for her actions. Well, being Mia Khalifa and knowing her background people always judged her way of living and her dressing styles but she didn’t deter and faced them all with a strong attitude.



Helping Others

Helping Others

Pictures can be really confusing, where many people think that she has no standards but in reality, she has educated many. She is a total confidence booster who has helped many shy people to get over their fear and low confidence issues. She knows her work may be called explicit but it needs guts to do it in front of others.



Self Defence

Self Defence

Well, if you think she will be a damsel in distress then you are wrong because Mia Khalifa knows how to kick some people and punch them on their faces. This news came as a surprising wave when a fan tried to take a selfie without her knowledge and she literally punched him on his face and because of this, no one messes up with this tough girl.

Sweet And Simple

Sweet And Simple

Well, most celebrities like to put on lots of makeup but Mia Khalifa loves to click her bare face selfies. She loves to be original and she loves herself the way she is and you can find her simplicity in her social media account.

Trolling

Trolling

Well, you should think before you troll her because her literal comeback can make you hide in the corner. Her twitter account is filled with humorous tweets and funny videos and you will never get bored with her witty comebacks.

Selfie Queen

Selfie Queen

She is a real selfie queen as she keeps treating people with her steamy pictures and videos and that’s the reason she is the ultimate queen of social media.

Followers

Followers

She has a million followers on her social media account and because of her past, people always judged her. Well, we could only say that despite being famous she is good at heart.





Comments :


What’s Popular Now :


>> Here Are New Generation Female Reporters Who Made the Viewers To Stick To The News Channel
>> 10 Times When Staring Was Not That Great A Look
>> 10 Pictures That Don’t Have Any Answers
>> The Secrets Of The 7 Most Famous Reality Shows Have Been Revealed
>> 7 Weirdest Wedding Traditions That Will Make You Grateful For Being Single
>> 12 Facebook Statuses You Should Never Ever Post
>> A Makeup Artist Gave Makeovers To Women With Scars And Cancer And The Pictures Are Remarkable
>> 10 Dramatic Pictures Where Emotions Were Running Pretty High
>> 10 Striking Historical Shots That Will Surely Make Us Want To Visit Our Past
>> 5 Pictures That Will Freak You Out Once You Look At Them


6904