BloggersArena

'16 And Pregnant' Is Cancelled. But that's not the bad news.





The bad news is MTV is replacing that with something worse..

#7 '16 And Pregnant' Is cancelled.

#7 '16 And Pregnant' Is cancelled.

Yup, that's right! But don't fret! You have something to rejoice for! There's a new show on the MTV block.

16 and Pregnant focused on the issue of teen pregnancy and its implication in today's society. Each episode focused on the everyday life of pregnant teens till the birth of the baby.

#6 Not a surprise..

#6 Not a surprise..

This won't come as a surprise to many, considering that MTV is not ready to wind up "16 And Pregnant" just yet. It banks pretty hard on the success of the show. That's also how "Teen Moms" came into being....

It's basically a spin-ff of '16 And Pregnant', which rather focuses on the life of the teenagers after the baby is born. While '16 and Pregnant' focused on the teenager's life till the baby was born.



#5 MTV's Popular Show

#5 MTV's Popular Show

While "16 And Pregnant" showed focused on the hardships of teen pregnancy and helped spread awareness about it, "Teen Moms" became a flagship about spreading awareness about the hardships of teenage motherhood.



#4 Nothing to show!

#4 Nothing to show!

There are no new episodes, with the last episodes being filmed way back in 2014. But the show is far from over..

"Teen Moms" became a huge success and one of the most watched American reality show. Which means MTV is not ready to say goodbye to this program just yet.

#3 Here comes UK!

#3 Here comes UK!

Get ready for a whole new "Teen Moms" show, this time its about teen moms in UK! Yes! Teen Moms is famous there too.

And now we get to see how teenage pregnancy plays out in a different country and the many hardships as well as joys that come along with it.

#2 Pretty much the same thing...

#2 Pretty much the same thing...

There are no changes from the original Teen Moms. It's the same thing...the only thing changed is that...

It's more or less the same cause with a different setting. You can expect to see how the lives of teenage mothers are affected so greatly by the cultural difference as well.

#1 The more the merrier

#1 The more the merrier

The show will feature five girls instead of four in each episode....

You can watch them try to deal with their lives as they get used to raising a child and trying to keep their life moving on as always.

What are your opinions on Teen Moms UK?





Comments :


What’s Popular Now :


>> 8 WWE Superstars Who Own Luxurious Cars
>>
>> 8 People Who Instantly Became Internet Sensation Because Of Strange Reason
>> A Brazil Artist Showed Us The Illustrations Of A Real Intense Feelings Between Couples In Love That Can Give You Goosebumps
>> 10 People Whose Brains Work On A Totally Different Level Than Ours
>> 10 Amazing Things Made By People whose Work Will Make You Say Wow
>> 10 People Who Are Having A Far More Worse Day Than You
>> 10 Stunning Ways To Decorate Your Outdoor With Raised Bed ideas
>> Mary-Kate Reveals The Reason Why The Olsens Were Not On The 'Fuller House'
>> Remember This Girl From The Sia Video? Maddie Zielger Looks Completely Different As A Teen!


2820