BloggersArena

10 Trick Questions Just To Mess With Your Head



All puzzles are very simple and easy to answer...

If you don’t have anything to do right now and want to test your sleepy mind then come and answer these 10 questions. Don’t get fooled by the questions, evoke a deep thought and you will find the answers easily! Let me tell you none of the questions will trick you as all questions are very simple and easy to crack.

If there are 5 apples and you take away 3. How many apples do you have?

If there are 5 apples and you take away 3. How many apples do you have?

Its answer is pretty simple! You are left with the 3 apples you took away! I hope everyone reading this article has cracked this simple question.

How many bricks does it take to complete a building made of brick?

How many bricks does it take to complete a building made of brick?

If the building is made of brick, then but obviously it will take the only brick to complete!

An electric train is moving north at 100mph and a wind is blowing to the west at 100mph. Which way does the smoke blow?

An electric train is moving north at 100mph and a wind is blowing to the west at 100mph. Which way does the smoke blow?

Although this question may sound a bit logical to you, but trust me to nod your mind a bit try this riddle.

Answer: An electric train doesn’t produce any smoke!

How many times can you subtract 2 from 10?

How many times can you subtract 2 from 10?

Don’t hurry up while answering this question, give it a second read and maybe are close.

Answer: Only one time! Because next time you can subtract 2 from 8!

Mr Devik’s bungalow is entirely decorated in red. The carpet is red, the ceiling is red- even the lampshades are red. What color are his stairs?

Mr Devik’s bungalow is entirely decorated in red. The carpet is red, the ceiling is red- even the lampshades are red. What color are his stairs?

I know 90% people will say stairs will also be of red, but you are wrong here.

Answer: Since he is living in a bungalow, there are no stairs! Got it?

If you throw a white stone into the blue sea, what will it become?

If you throw a white stone into the blue sea, what will it become?

Not every tricky question has a logic behind. Like this question which has a very simple and easy answer.

Answer: The stone will get wet!

You are participating in a race. You overtake the second person. What position are you in?

You are participating in a race. You overtake the second person. What position are you in?

As you have already crossed the second person so with simple logic you are at his place, the second place!

In a race if you overtake the last person, then you are….?

In a race if you overtake the last person, then you are….?

Use your silent mind to answer this question! Here, you are the last person because how will it be possible to cross the last person?

How many birthdays does the average American man have?

How many birthdays does the average American man have?

Everyone can just have one birthday, isn’t it?

There is a mute person who wants to buy a toothbrush by imitating the action of brushing one’s teeth he successfully expresses himself to the shopkeeper and the purchase is done. Now if there is a blind man who wishes to buy a pair of shoes, how should he express himself?

There is a mute person who wants to buy a toothbrush by imitating the action of brushing one’s teeth he successfully expresses himself to the shopkeeper and the purchase is done.
Now if there is a blind man who wishes to buy a pair of shoes, how should he express himself?

This is so simple, the man has to just open his mouth and ask!

So, guys just comment below and let us know how many questions you have answered correctly? Believe me, it will be fun to know!



Comments :


What’s Popular Now :


>> Wonderful Performance by this Tech Savvy Couple in Britain Got Talent
>> 15 Photos That Will Disturb You To The Core
>> 18 Problems With The Young Girls Of This Generation
>> 90% Of The People CAN'T Pronounce This Entire Poem. Can You ?
>> The German Shepard Pup Is Asleep On The Back Seat When Her Favorite Song Comes On
>> 25 Of The Most Awkward Photos You Ever Seen
>> Girls All Sing Happy Birthday To Daddy But When He Makes A Wish The Girl On The Right Surprises Him The Most
>> 10 Riddles That Will Riddle You So Good....
>> 8 People Whose Year Started Off With Great Luck
>> Look At How The Cast Of 'Cheaper By The Dozen' Look Now!


5126