BloggersArena

10 Signs That Shows Your Boyfriend Is Just After Your Body Not Your Heart





If You had too many exes you will realize that in your previous relationships that who was in love with you and who was in a lust filled relationship with you. We all had suffered from heartbreak and maximum people have turned out to be a player so if you have been in a relationship with a player than you will know these signs matches his personality. So if you are dating someone and you have no clue whether he is using you, so here are several ways to find out that is he in love with you or just your body.

1. He Takes You For Granted

1. He Takes You For Granted

If he is known for his passing affairs history than you should never count on him for being loyal to you. He knows that you love him like you breathe air so he will try anything to make you submit to him and even convince you to get intimate.

2. He Never Listens To You

2. He Never Listens To You

Whenever you try to talk to him or have a conversation he will definitely try to leaves the discussion by saying he doesn’t have time for this.



3. He Always Request To Get Intimate With You

3. He Always Request To Get Intimate With You

He just wants to fulfill his lust by trying to trick you to get intimate with him. If he is constantly requesting you repeatedly then you should start taking notes of his behavior.



4. He Runs Away From Any Relationship Issues

4. He Runs Away From Any Relationship Issues

If he is a man he will never run away from the problem instead of that he will try to fix it even if it means fixing his own love life.

5. He Never Cares About You

5. He Never Cares About You

If he knows about you more than anything that means he obviously knows what will make you happy. A real man will care about your happiness more than his, even if it means subtracting any physical relationship to make you happy.

6. He Is Not Taking You Seriously

6. He Is Not Taking You Seriously

If your man is serious about you then he will take you to meet his parents, not to his bedroom.

7. He Doesn't Appreciate You

7. He Doesn't Appreciate You

A man always compliments his love whether she wears baggy clothes or best clothes because in his eyes she is the most beautiful girl in the world. And if none of the above quality is in there in your man then you should probably reason out about whom you’re actually dating.

8. You Are Not That Important According To Him

8. You Are Not That Important According To Him

If you are important in his life than he will try to hear you out. And a partner who never listens to your problem or whatever you say he just leave the discussion then he is not the one for you.

9. He Is Always Flirting With Other Women

9. He Is Always Flirting With Other Women

If he is a ladies man than he will always be a ladies man. He will stay with you but his eyes will wander around for the women who are flirting with him. He will be hiding his secrets under the pillow not even caring about your feelings. And this kind of men just wants a physical relationship and nothing else.

10. He Will Take Advantage Of Your Love

10. He Will Take Advantage Of Your Love

He knows that you love him like anything and despite knowing his infidelity he won’t care about your feelings. If you don’t want to be hurt again just leave him because he knows you will still forgive him like the first time.





Comments :


What’s Popular Now :


>> 14 People Who Made Their Rules The Only Rules
>> 9 Startling Secrets Of Everyday Things You Didn’t Know Existed
>> 10 Striking Historical Shots That Will Surely Make Us Want To Visit Our Past
>> 8 Founders Of World Famous Brands Who Are Hidden From The World
>>
>> 20 Weird Things Hidden Inside Everyday Items
>> 10 Insanely Rich Countries That Will Make You Feel Small
>> 8 Facts Of Your Personality That Your Nose Shape Reveals
>> 13 Most Heartwarming Powerful Pictures You will Ever See.
>> 5 Pictures That Will Freak You Out Once You Look At Them


6859