BloggersArena

10 Rare Never Seen Before Historical Pictures





Old photographs usually fascinate us because they tell us the story of the past. Every photograph gets old but the memory stays on… Just as these pictures tell us a story and we all would be intrigued to know about it. People in photographs look quite fresh and happy. Historical pictures are evidence of the stories that we read about it and they are precious pictures of our history

Moscow, 1920

Moscow, 1920

This picture was taken in 1920 in Moscow during the Russian-Polish war. In the picture, you can see the leader of the Bolsheviks, Vladimir Lenin, is addressing the soldiers of the Red Army that are about to leave for the war

Monica Bellucci, 1992

Monica Bellucci, 1992

Monica Anna Maria Bellucci is an Italian actress and model. Bellucci began her career as a fashion model, and have worked with famous names like Dolce and Gabbana and Dior. This is a picture of her in 1992

Howard Carter, 1922

Howard Carter, 1922

This historical even of opening of the Pharaoh Tutankhamun’s tomb was opened by the archaeologist Howard Carter in 1922. This is how it looked.

Mount Rushmore, 1939

Mount Rushmore, 1939

Mount Rushmore was constructed with so many men working on it and it is one of the worlds famous monuments. This is a picture of it when it was being constructed in 1939

Adolf Hitler’s bunker, 1945

Adolf Hitler’s bunker, 1945

Who thought that the famous personality like, Hitler would ever live in such a small space. Well, he lived in this small bunker before he left this. This picture of the interior of the bunker was taken in 1945

Poland, 1932

Poland, 1932

Nowadays we have so many gadgets and accessories to style our hair as we want them to be. But back in the time, it was a big deal for the people to get what they wanted and so they even have a hairdressing Competition. This picture was taken in Warsaw, Poland in 1932

England, 1919

England, 1919

England is full of stories and epidemics which was taken care of quickly as the advancements of the technology had been started coming and this was a time of Spanish Flu epidemic in England in 1919.

US Beach Police

US Beach Police

It was illegal to wear a revealing bikini's the US in 1920's and that is why you can see in this picture a female police officer inspecting a woman's bathing suit

Germany 1960

Germany 1960

This picture is an advertisement for a heat lamp. She looks so comfortable being warm under the heat lamp while everything is covered in ice behind he

1964

1964

This picture is a little weird, you might wonder what this is. In this picture, there are 2 engineers who are working on a Disney animatronic. This is a caveman prob that is movable and makes sounds.





Comments :


What’s Popular Now :


>> 20 Weird Things Hidden Inside Everyday Items
>> Meet Tony Futura The Guy Who Has The Most Creative Instagram Account Ever!
>> Best Careers Suitable According To Your Zodiac Signs.
>> Can You Tell Which One Is A Drawing?
>> 22 Times When “Caught Staring” Was Not a Good Look
>> Pictures Clicked Seconds Before Someone’s Personal Tragedy
>> 12 Pictures That Will Make you say What The Heck!
>> Teenage Girls Of Modern Generation Have These 8 Issues
>> 10 Famous Celebrities Who Didn't Age Gracefully
>> Here Are 13 Rare Facts From 'That 70's Show' You Have Never Heard Before!


6216