BloggersArena

10 Pictures Where Strange And Funny Things Are Happening In The Background





Pictures with strange and funny background are viral on internet because they are caught on camera. Here we have collected some pictures that shows that background images are way more funnier than the actual image. So let's take a look into this images with background showing the different story.

Two Types Of Girls

Two Types Of Girls

There are many pictures which became viral for a strange reason and the thing is because of the background that garnered much appreciation with the audience who had their time of laugh watching these pictures. In this image, you will see there are two kinds of girls in the world where the one likes to pose with Gucci bag and the other wants to pose with chips of a bag.

Capturing A Perfect Moment

Capturing A Perfect  Moment

The photographer captured this image showing the perfect emotions of a sibling were he is not happy that he is still single.



Look Closely

Look Closely

There is nothing wrong with this picture where 7 people are busy clicking a photo. Confused? look down!



Expression Though

Expression Though

Have you ever been to any rock music concert? well, instead of enjoying the music just spot the expression of them, you will be laughing out loud.

Look Behind Bro!

Look Behind Bro!

These two people are taking a selfie unaware of the fact why they became viral on the internet where we can clearly see the guy riding his cycle in a funny way.

Cheers

Cheers

While we are ogling the front girl we just forget about the background who literally stole the limelight where the guy is helping his girlfriend to drink.

Want Some Ice-cream?

Want Some Ice-cream?

Well, who doesn't like desserts and ice creams are everyone's favorite but it seems like this dog is not happy that the girl is teasing with the ice cream.

Blessed By The Hippo Fiona

Blessed By The Hippo Fiona

This is the perfect proposal where there is no audience except for the fact that there is a hippo who is watching every single thing.

Selfie With Whale

Selfie With Whale

Well, we have taken selfies with everyone except the water mammal and it seems like this guy just got lucky when the whale photobombed his selfies.

Expectation Vs Reality

Expectation Vs Reality

There are two people who are celebrating their graduation like the first one where the girl is happy that she finally graduated and the second one the guy is literally smirking with his laid-back attitude.





Comments :


What’s Popular Now :


>> 10 Times Life Confused Us When We Least Expected It
>> 10 Strangest People Caught On Subway
>> 8 Richest Politicians Who are Ruling The World With Their Money
>> If Your Man Has These 15 Habits, You Shouldn't Marry Him!
>> 6 Examples That Claims Why America Is Such A Mess Today
>> 10 Pictures That Proves Why Women Prefer Beard Guys
>> 10 Famous Places That Are Not Safe For Foreigners
>> 10 New Invention Which Can Play An Important Role In Day To Day Life
>> These 13 Costume Mistakes Happened In Film History Which You Might Have Overlooked!
>> 10 Amazing Things Made By People whose Work Will Make You Say Wow


6733