BloggersArena

10 People Whose Philosophy Should Be Questioned





When you stop using logic and bail out of your sane mind, you tend to do crazy stuff. Maybe you do it for fun, or maybe you have just lost your mind. Sometimes people do some creative stuff unknowingly but there are also instances where people do things that are totally illogical, which makes it hilarious.

Human cosplay

Human cosplay

This mannequin looks like it is a bird who is acting like a human in a failed disguise. Is he trying to cosplay human for the bird cosplay feast? Maybe the store manager can explain.

A sink for ants

A sink for ants

Who comes up with such construction ideas? Is this for toddlers, or maybe they have ants for pets. This sink is so small that it doesn't qualify as a sink at all!



Dealing with cold

Dealing with cold

This woman is out of her mind, going around wearing a wig on her hoodie as if that is going to save her from the cold outside. She might have entertained so people on the streets.



Doesn't serve its purpose

Doesn't serve its purpose

This escalator inspired normal staircase is literally a bog construction fail! Imagine standing there on the staircase wondering it will start moving and then it doesn't.

Flower Urinals

Flower Urinals

This is the flower urinals in Barton Grange, Lancashire, UK. I wonder what has led them here with this bizarre idea. It must be confusing the people who use these.

Ordering from your boots

Ordering from your boots

These boots do not fashion, these should be given the tag "Ordering Boots". When the waiter asks your order and you say, "Just order whatever is in my boots."

Not for healthy people

Not for healthy people

This door is meant to motivate healthy people so that they work out and fit through this easily. Well, they didn't really think through of the consequences when they decided to make this door.

The urgent phone call

The urgent phone call

This is what insane people do on a subway. Maybe he thought that a telephone would work without a connection, (wait for it...) in the moving subway!

That does not look delicious at all!

That does not look delicious at all!

What were they thinking, painting a poop on the wall of a restaurant? They might have lost many customers solely because of this poop display!

McD's cup

McD's cup

They printed this McDonald’s cup inside out. How insightful, right? This is how they are going to promote their brand? Burn, burn, burn!





Comments :


What’s Popular Now :


>> Mary-Kate Reveals The Reason Why The Olsens Were Not On The 'Fuller House'
>> Marry The Women Who Doesn't Have These 9 Habits
>> WWE Secrets Which They Didn't Want People To Know
>> 10 Epic Fails That Might Give Us A Good Time
>> 10 Epic Online Shopping Fails That Will Enrage You
>> Teenage Girls Of Modern Generation Have These 8 Issues
>> Major differences in the cast of American Pie.
>> 10 People Whose Features Can Grab Many Attention
>> The Secrets Of The 7 Most Famous Reality Shows Have Been Revealed
>> This Little 3 Year Old Damaged Neighbor's Car. Mom Caught Off Guard By What's On Bill!


6861